Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Given how this place was treating Lance recently and before and also makes fun of Redon constantly, what would you all do if they stopped giving us spoilers once and for all? How severe would the meltdowns be? Far more than what happened here recently and before too?

I don't fully agree with Lance or Redon at times, sometimes they annoy me too but y'all LOVE to bully the fuck out of them then whinge/cry/complain/seethe/mald etc when they refuse to give info and such. Missing the obvious common factor right?

And yes, I did partake in that bullying/harassment of Lance and Redon too before and I'm not proud of it, I've been adopting toxic behaviours from spending so long on here as well as adding in my own ones too. Not proud of that all.

Akai2 used to make fun of and get fed up of y'all being such spoiler/crack addicted fiends and begging/raging/crying for spoilers and even just literal hints, being constantly baited/trolled and such like fish. I trash Reddit and other places a lot but sometimes y'all make them look good honestly too and thats not a good thing either ofc.

Redon's full summaries are a gift and really helpful and I would hate to lose them, as well as getting spoilers in general for once. Try to have some respect for once instead butI know I'm gonna be ignored, fall on deaf ears and get insulted and flamed instead.

No fool summary again this week? Redon still butthurt
I don't expect shit from Redon anymore, dude just posts shitty reaction or hint gifs that make no sense, and either bitches about early leaks or comes up with some excuse for not providing a full summary

It's fine if he doesn't want to provide leaks, at least stop creating false expectations in that event

Funny you went for that assumption immediately, low hanging fruit right?

My brother in Christ, maybe you shouldn't assume so much about others? It happened a couple of times, not with all of them for a start and they did CHEAT in case you didn't understand basic comprehension. Its called PROJECTION like you might be doing to me as well.

They were scumbags and I didn't know any better, both men and women have shitty people and I was no saint either but it doesnt justify what they did to me either nor what I did to any either.

Maybe I should call them up and tell them some random sanctimonious chud is fighting for their cause, despite never knowing them and never will meet them, maybe they will swoon and be impressed and if you're lucky, let you sniff their hair too?

But white knights, gonna white knight, right? Oh whoops, I'm dropping to your petty level now!
Very normal reaction, the ladies are missing out.

Given how this place was treating Lance recently and before and also makes fun of Redon constantly, what would you all do if they stopped giving us spoilers once and for all? How severe would the meltdowns be? Far more than what happened here recently and before too?

I don't fully agree with Lance or Redon at times, sometimes they annoy me too but y'all LOVE to bully the fuck out of them then whinge/cry/complain/seethe/mald etc when they refuse to give info and such. Missing the obvious common factor right?

And yes, I did partake in that bullying/harassment of Lance and Redon too before and I'm not proud of it, I've been adopting toxic behaviours from spending so long on here as well as adding in my own ones too. Not proud of that all.
Exactly. Mad behaviour. Stupid, idiotic, thoughtless entitled bunch of cunts

no spoilers would probably makes thing better :pepedoffy:

G

Gorosei Informer

no spoilers would probably makes thing better :pepedoffy:
Honestly I've wondered that sometimes too, someone said something similar before, that we should get rid of spoilers but we'd probably lose a LOT of activity I guess? Especially from our hundreds of "guests" checking here too? Although I guess they dont really make a difference unless they join too ofc?

Given how people behave about spoilers, it really brings out the worst of them and shows how truly addicted fiends beyond reason and self control they really are. Its depraved.

I kinda feel we should lose spoilers for a while and watch people suffer the actual consequences of their actions but I would also hate that ironically too. I'd learn to "cope" with it, especially before I discovered Reddit and forums and like this and become a spoiler fiend myself too.

All the hint behaviour from the leakers is extremely annoying too to be fair. Especially when teh hints are impossible to guess or and refer to something very irrelevant/inconsequential or w/e in the chapter, including cover page hints. Its all just mind games and wild goose chases.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider

Akai2 used to make fun of and get fed up of y'all being such spoiler/crack addicted fiends and begging/raging/crying for spoilers and even just literal hints, being constantly baited/trolled and such like fish. I trash Reddit and other places a lot but sometimes y'all make them look good honestly too and thats not a good thing either ofc.

Redon's full summaries are a gift and really helpful and I would hate to lose them, as well as getting spoilers in general for once. Try to have some respect for once instead butI know I'm gonna be ignored, fall on deaf ears and get insulted and flamed instead.
We get spoiler no matter what you act like he’s the creator of one piece
He is doing something illegal and you treat him like a god
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.