Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah but just don't do stuff then. Why is he putting bunny ears on a barrel?

It's like if you're disgusted by something your friend brought but in secret you play with it.

He's just shting on a big part of the fanbase
He's trolling out of vindictive, petty behaviour. Oda is a sadist and petty as fuck lol, one of his editors admitted to having to walk on eggshells around him before.

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TrollingCreator

Speaking as a troll myself, I can tell how sadistic Oda can be potentially and I've experienced it with following the series for maybe 18 years now first hand too.

But then again, he seemed to really have it out for Sanji fans since the timeskip at least, maybe from Duval at least too. Then he seemed to want blood for Zoro fans this arc too except in his feats I guess.

Oda is very fucking strange and I cannot make sense of, reason why he is acting like this, whats going on with him. Its perplexing as hell.

Carrot came like 8th in the global popularity polls. So either Oda is malding hard that her and Yamato were far more popular than Oden I think and definitely the Scabbards, Kaido and Big Mom at least BY FAR or hes feeling weirdly sadistic because of Naito. But Oda also has sexualised Carrot in the story so idk, maybe theres more stuff going on behind the curtains/scenes that we dont know about ofc?

Idk if we'll ever find out why Oda is doing this to Carrot fans but it definitely feels personal and deliberate now. Theres no way this is coincidental or accidental.

The marine has his eyes covered by hair he is obvious sanjis long lost brother Goji
One eye covering is definetly a Vinsmoke thing, lol why are you trying to deny it so hard but what ever
Sora could be related to Vegapunk in someway, Judge's name was originally planned to be count karakuri
The island Vegapunk lived in, in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.