Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah ofc it's not accidental, my issue is that there's only 2 options.

Either Oda is doing some weird winks that just come off as bad foreshadowing and offensive to rabbit fans

or

Oda is literally that guy with the Kawamatsu avatar, because at this point, the only thing he can do worse is do a cover story where Wanda pushes Carrot off zou

I feel it hard to believe it would be this fcking cruel, it's unbelievable
Oda hates that he's a year of the rabbit.

:cheers::cheers:So we have raws before we got more spoils as I had predicted before. What the hell is the facination of Olda with Nami facies? Every other freaking girl has a Nami like face. I won't be surprised if Imu apparently gets one too. What a joke.

It seems this SWORD dude is a revamped dessign for this dude, who was paired with the other cowboy guy (he is not there for now at least).

It could be, or it couldn't be, we will see.

Personally, I hope it's not him, because it seems this character is gonna be not even a secondary one but a terciary one... so wasted character.
Post automatically merged:

At least use smoothie, she is canon
?

G

Gorosei Informer

Vegapunk is Sanji's Mom :snoopy:
Thats who I thought of too! Imagine if Sora never actually died somehow? Or this is a clone of her? Given Judge was familiar with cloning, Im surprised he didnt try to clone her too? if shes related to Vegapunk, maybe VP himself did it? Soras surname is unknown too...Sora Vegapunk the hero of the Marines? The male Vegapunk we knew and were meant to see is her father?

Transforming robot that looks like Vegapunks robot and style here too...

Sengoku had a seagull on his head...

Sora fought Germa, Sanjis family ironically lol. But his mom is named Sora? This is so fucking confusing! Yare Yare Daze!

Also lmao what?:

@Warchief Sanji D Goat @Yaser I mean @Space @Doggo @NotTommy @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.