Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact bonney is with them backs up my theory about the seraphim.

Vegapunk wants bonney in order to age up the seraphim. Yes, you can age up clones via science, but clones made this way have all been fodder. I don't think the seraphim were intentionally made to be children. I think having them age normally is the only way to make non-fodder clones.

G

Gorosei Informer

Who could even stop a yonko crew at this point since the marines look like fodder. Vegapunk might as well make a clone that uses zoros 3 sword style with Sanjis blue flame legs to give Luffy a worthy opponent this arc.
I'm really surprised we dont have clones of the Admirals running around too. The Seraphims may have potential especially if they get aged up BUT Vegapunk might unleash all kinds of CHAOS potentially for the Marines and WG to weaponise too.

But I think Oda is purposely making the Marines and WG look bad and get clowned to speed up the the story to the end too. Hence why CP0 were just jobbers with no real feats and no DFs either or even having actual fights. Sword is really disappointing and lackluster too.

If the Seraphims can get aged up by Bonney or have been already, that could make things VERY interesting too!

The WG had Rogers body at least, maybe Xebecs to, whatever Imu is hiding in that frozen tomb so we might get Seraphims of Yonkos, Roger and whoever else potentially?

Status
Not open for further replies.