Status
Not open for further replies.
you are so incoherent

you can barely spell the words you use correctly ;

yeah done wasting my time on this
that doesn't make yo smarter than me bozo if you used the right spelling and i didn't, i know 3 language english was only the last, and you already wasted your time fool. stop getting triggered by someone criticizing a gender revealed of a reknown character, now fuck off.

If Smoker was apart of sword then Tashigi would be too.
As I've always said, they aren't sword.
They're G5 marines, they operate outside of the main marine apparatus; them being in sword would do nothing for them.
They're relevant as they are and based on the raws it's clear that X-Drake is the director figure.
Smoker does his own thing.
Smoker does his own thing like Garp?

:crazwhat:

Ya'll ain't ready for me if Smoker mid diffs any of the M3 (Luffy, Zoro or Jimbei)

S

shnksq

Major focus on Vegapunk and Bonney

Most likely more information regarding Kuma through Bonney

MADS backstory

Bonney's backstory

Major focus for both Smoker and Tashigi

Franky playing a major role

More information when it comes to devil fruits and whatever else through Vegapunk

More information on SWORD

If we get all these then the Vegapunk arc is going to be a really great arc.

Yeah im sure oda meant vegapunk when he said scientist will explain how devil fruit work, so yep

G

Gorosei Informer

IF he shows up during this arc and does actually get redeemed (and it’s fantastic) would it then become a question of why his better portrayal could not have happened in Wano?

… Unless then it becomes a case of Too Many Characters and therefore it simply couldn’t be squeezed in? Or perhaps giving everyone Ws on the Strawhat side would be too unrealistic/ unsatisfying for the good guys.
I felt so bad for him, it even felt like he was the 1% man until it was Hawkins apparently in the end? I cant remember if he beat Scotch but Im glad he beat Caribou and captured him, an actual W for him lol.

I still hold out for a Red Drake Redemption from Oda later on somehow. Same for Kidd, I feel Oda wasted him a lot at Wano and aside from some impressive/cool feats, he was heavily underutilised and wasted given the massive setup with Kaido and him from early on.

I also really felt Drake was so sincere and desperate here and wished Luffy had been more trusting/accepting of him, I really wanted to see something like a revenge teamup of Drake vs Queen with Franky assisting or Chopper. Or Drake fights WhosWho instead and Jinbei gets Jack? WhosWho was just a random exposition machine in the end too sadly, sigh.

G

Gorosei Informer

Major focus on Vegapunk and Bonney

Most likely more information regarding Kuma through Bonney

MADS backstory

Bonney's backstory

Major focus for both Smoker and Tashigi

Franky playing a major role

More information when it comes to devil fruits and whatever else through Vegapunk

More information on SWORD

If we get all these then the Vegapunk arc is going to be a really great arc.
Its gonna be the best arc for me in OP BY FAR if all of thise happens but I'm terrified with how much Wano let us down in so many things we wanted and expected for it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.