Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
it is cool that oda is continuing the theme of these manmade beings having wills of their own and that being considered failures. the one piece world don't want true ai i guess
Post automatically merged:

also about the propeller...the bunny ears are a new addition...trolling or forshadowing

Whatever it is, he needs to cut it out and either give us the real deal or some closure.
:pepestop:

"recent" = I don't like :risitameh:
This is how Oda writes, in every group there is 1 or 2 guys that stand out, the rest are fodder that never had haki above the basic, never did anything but job and die, there are no Jacks, Vergos, Daifukus, Ivankovs or Smoothies around that can make a Yonkou run from them. :saden:
Wut? 1 or 2 guys? In WBs crew? Lmao
WBs crew at Marineford was taken more seriously than when he had his "brother" there. Oden is a circlejerk, but you're hyping him because he gave your god a cheat code sword so I understand.
Don't forget your prayers tonight

this could be but i think its just like cyberpunk stories and vegapunk is remotely controlling her body or is like, implanted his mind in that body. thats vegapunk but its not vegapunks original body, they describe him as an "old man" pre timeskip

Status
Not open for further replies.