Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. That was my point to those who think this chic really is Vegapunk... She's legit like 16-18 tops... On top of Vegapunk repeatedly being called a man, I'm not sure how people really think this is the actual Vegapunk. I guarantee she's just one of his creations that he speaks through.
This would explain how badly Vegapunk gets to be introduced. Just like you know, thrown at our face before even setting foot on the island. And this strongly goes against the idea of Vegapunk being under high protection by the Marines/WG.

not only Bonney has "business" with Vegapunk, I think this arc concerns luffy as well considering the relationship he had with Kuma (Revolutionary Army) and protecting the Sunny during the time-skip.

not only Bonney has "business" with Vegapunk, I think this arc concerns luffy as well considering the relationship he had with Kuma (Revolutionary Army) and protecting the Sunny during the time-skip.
Why Luffy when we can make this about Franky:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Also
People were saying Oda will only focus on important characters only for Oda to introduce Coby's girlfriend and Drake's bestie from the Marines
Who is Woby gf?:endthis:

Bonney was captured by Akainu but made a deal to share her DF power with Vegapunk in order to be let go.

That’s why Vegapunk is young instead of old and some of the new seraphim are childs as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.