Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are Oda angel. You don't deserve to be treated equally to Kinyagi.

Think about it.
I have no idea who that is, nor do I care.

This conversation isn’t getting anywhere since you refuse to even consider what I’ve been saying. This is the last time I will reply to you regarding this.

See you next chapter, and every one after that. :nicagesmile:

Have fun.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Wouldn't have been an issue if Vegapunk was caught plotting something against them, but he fucking isn't. Yeah, it makes perfect sense that instead of hunting down the RA and other threats wandering around, they go and off someone who tipped the scales back into their favour.
We have to find out if it was WG themselves or some autistic Celestial Dragon.

Ain't no way CP0 thinks they can take on Vegapunk in his own territory where he has Seraphims xD.

No matter how many Luccis CP0 would have they are getting negged by one Seraphim.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I have no idea who that is, nor do I care.

This conversation isn’t getting anywhere since you refuse to even consider what I’ve been saying. This is the last time I will reply to you regarding this.

See you next chapter, and every one after that. :nicagesmile:
Sleep well Oda Angel. Daddy Oda won't hug you for consuming and defending his shit:sweat:

We have to find out if it was WG themselves or some autistic Celestial Dragon.

Ain't no way CP0 thinks they can take on Vegapunk in his own territory where he has Seraphims xD.

No matter how many Luccis CP0 would have they are getting negged by one Seraphim.
Mfs are so dump they think a weapon made by Vegapunk would be of any use against him, man probably got a bomb inside serpahims that can be detonated by remote control.

Status
Not open for further replies.