Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hope so cuz that cp0 showing in wano is frigging terrible. after all that hype tjen getting treated like shits in a single arc really ruin the immersion.
It's the problem with Oda, when 2 things get introduced at the same time (beast pirate and CP0), one will be sacrificed in order for the other to looks good.:endthis:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
World’s Greatest Scientist making you Yonko-tier weapons?

“Yeah, let’s kill him. He knows too much.”

Hey, idiots, he’s on an island by himself with literally zero ability to spread any information unfavorable to you. Just surround him with CP-0 agents at all times to make sure he’s working if he’s that big of a threat, lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bruh...

The people who wank Tesla is a miniscule minority compared to the people who laud edison as a great inventor for stealing inventions from actual creative people. Ignorance isn't a crime. But it shouldn't also be used as an excuse for spreading misinformation and lies.
Edison was every bit a genius as Tesla. Tesla mostly improved in preexisting designs and usually wasn’t even the first to be developing these ideas—he just is the most famous.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Could it be that the thing which destroyed Lulucia Kingdom is Vegapunk's creation and WG are braindead fucks who thought to themselves: "Okay, country destroyer, Seraphims. Aight bet, kill Vegapunk we don't need him anymore!".

This makes me wonder. Are Celestial Dragons resetting the progress made by people to maintain dominance over the people who can't progress?

Maybe Ancient Kingdom wasn't actually Ancient but advanced as fuck?
The thing that destroyed Lulucia was probably Uranus.

Very good point about about the Celestial Dragons potentially resetting things. Remember that Noland flashback? Outside of a few characters like Vegapunk, the technology in it seemed pretty similar to what the OP world currently has, and that was centuries ago I believe.

Maybe every few centuries they eradicate the work of geniuses like Vegapunk and keep it for themselves? Maybe a past "genius " was the one behind the Enies Lobbies hole.

I really wonder what Aokiji gains from earning Teach’s trust lol. If he still wanted to fight against Pirates, he could just become an independent bounty hunter, I’m pretty sure the marines would be fine with Aokiji as an independent bounty hunter capturing Pirates and would not issue a bounty for him, I wonder what the purpose of joining Teach is. Lol
The closer you are to someone, the easier it is to watch them. He probably wants intel on blackbeard

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The thing that destroyed Lulucia was probably Uranus.

Very good point about about the Celestial Dragons potentially resetting things. Remember that Noland flashback? Outside of a few characters like Vegapunk, the technology in it seemed pretty similar to what the OP world currently has, and that was centuries ago I believe.

Maybe every few centuries they eradicate the work of geniuses like Vegapunk and keep it for themselves? Maybe a past "genius " was the one behind the Enies Lobbies hole.
That is a really good take.

He wasn't compared to Robin lol
They just said Zoro and Robin can kill her quickly
No mention of Sanji
Robin > Sanji
Lol you're really acting that a statement based on reaction is true? lol

Luffy would have acted the goofiest when he see the robot but he is still worth more than twice of Zoro. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.