Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. Same goes for Luffy and Zoro and other characters who got saved by their own tools.

And his body wasn't even the most durable part. His cape is.

Sanji never got knocked out by King. I've already debunked this like 3000 times.

At the beginning of the chapter where Franky shot a beam at one of the numbers who's holding Ussop and Chopper.

Ever heard of multi-events? Yeah, this is it. Everything is happening in different frames but the timeline is still the same.

In literature, events are showed differently but the time are still the same.

This is the middle of the chapter.

The Number that got shot by the radical beam is still falling down. Now the Shogun that Chopper and Usopp are in barely came off the hands of the Number. Usopp and Chopper say it's docking time as they are falling out of the air.

Here is the end of the chapter where the Number who was shot still did not touch the ground but is still falling. Which means this whole chapter is literally happening in seconds and each event minutes are not passing by but actually just Oda telling the story from different peoples perspective in a single time frame.

This is another proof of that it got shifted to Luffy and Zoro and the Number is still falling down from Franky's radical beam at the beginning of the chapter and the smoke cloud didn't even fade yet from the attack. So the argument that the scene shifting between everyone is "minutes or hours" passing by just doesn't make any sense. In manga and comics, only seconds have passed by of all these events that is currently occurring. King left to Luffy and Zoro before the Number even fell down. And that was at the beginning of the chapter where he was shot at.

So now here is the end where Ussop and Chopper are still in the Shogun were in is still floating in the air from the time the Number let go of them. Now the Shogun is transforming and Ussop and Chopper got out and they were still floating in the air. Then the Number finally goes down. This is happening in matter of seconds.

Usopp and Chopper were talking about docking time in a few panels before. And then they were still falling from the air. It's not like they were falling from skyscraper or anything.

And then the Numbers were hitting the floor and Sanji was standing up the whole time. ^^

Sanji was like:

So in the end this whole event this chapter is happening in seconds within each other and Oda just changes to different characters but the time frames are all in the same timeline.

Sanji was never knocked out in the first place. If he was indeed knocked out then there would be panel of this.

By your guys logic, you guys said that Sanji didn't beat Page One because he was not defeated on panel but apparently Sanji got knocked out by King even though Sanji didn't even got knocked out?:memehm:

Sanji was standing up here just fine.

Let's say if you get hit by a baseball bat to the face, what would happen to your body? Exactly, you would get knocked out.

But Sanji wasn't.

Another examples would be Luffy knocking Doffy down through multiple buildings in Dressrosa.

And then we switched to Cavendish and Law.

And then we saw Viola climbing down the spider net.

And then Leo's group.

And then bunch of panels later, Doffy was still in the castle.

And then we switched to Doffy after getting sent flying and he's still conscious.

Want more examples?
This is Luffy on Page 2, before all of the Big Mom/Numbers stuff

There's a hole in the wall. That hole caused by Yamato's handcuffs exploding.

This explosion happened right below the execution platform. (You can see the same trees on the stone just like the Luffy's panel).

So Luffy on Page 2 is seconds away from the Luffy we see on Page 12.

The Usopp and Chopper's scene was happening simultaneously and the same goes for every scenes. You can't see everything happening at the same time so you have the sectional panels parts.

Even more examples?

You guys were saying Zoro blocked Kaido's and Big Mom's attack for more than a second. But according to Viz, it was just 1 second.

And the RS ain't more durable than the Exo. The cape is more durable than the suit itself.

While the Exoskeleton is stated to be above the RS.

For example, RS Yonji after fighting Sanji.

Exo Sanji breaks Queen's sword with ease.

King killing Sanji/Exo Sanji is as credible as Katakuri killing Luffy lol.

oh my lord why are you typing entire walls of messages they don't even make sense it's just genuine spam at this point. jesus christ man shut the fuck up for once
Post automatically merged:

okay this is off topic but when you get a message deleted by a mod it notifies you but doesn't show what the message was does anyone know how to fix that

oh my lord why are you typing entire walls of messages they don't even make sense it's just genuine spam at this point. jesus christ man shut the fuck up for once
Post automatically merged:

okay this is off topic but when you get a message deleted by a mod it notifies you but doesn't show what the message was does anyone know how to fix that
I wasn't replied to you with that walls of essay but I'll take it as you losing an argument against me for this one. Good debate nonetheless.

The Panels where Vegapunk 1 talks to Vegapunk 02 ,that she underestimated them and Zoro and Robin could kill her in an instant are awesome :steef:
Vegapunk 01 where we only see his backside is kinda epic too.
The fact he has analyzed the situation and the danger from where he is ,kinda cool :goyea:
He seems so calm and prepared :steef:
"Shaka" AKA Dr. Vegapunk-01 looks like Ant-Man and Sora from the WG Economics comic... this is very strange and also reinforces a bit more my theory about Dr. Vegapunk's true identity:

Right one, old smoking man... yeah, he even was shown with the RA in the manga (Tequila Wolf incident, when Nico Robin was with them), but I can't find it anymore that page where he was (oh, he even wore an animal, a giraffe (I think) cap like Garp had in the first chapters of the series).

People, just look as his clothes... seems very... "futuristic" in someway, and even it seem to be some short of "Raid Suit"??? WHOA!!!

Problem? NO ONE probably knows about him (probably due his cyborg creations to hide behind him)! and he can play as he wants this way!

EDIT: He was also shown as a cheerful person, and seemed a bit like Luffy's personality...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Very sus with Vegapunk being this deep in the new world, makes you wonder if he's responsible for Kaido and Big Mom to be born as freaks of nature (5D chess) or are they really born naturally like that, an anomaly.
In Edens Zero now there is
a dude who literally responsible for the entire war system/mechanics in the cosmos.

He creates strong bad guys/makes people strong and also make em look like villains and also creates "hope" and makes heroes of the new era to battle them.

This really reminds me of this for some reason.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

She 100% got wet from Pedro's Masculine Grip

Sanjino could never get her to feel that way, only a Masculine hunk like Pedro can

The Blackbeard Pirates will satisfy her in ways that Sanji never could
Sanji don't even remember her lmao
They going to have fun with his fiance while he busy getting cockblocked 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.