Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everyone that Luffy encounters becomes his friend or even an ally.

But what’s wrong with Luffy helping people? Isn’t that part of what One Piece is about? Going on adventures, meeting new people and helping them if they’re in trouble? That’s been the pattern since Alabasta—No, since Episode 1.

It seems you’re just trying to find reasons to hate an arc that just started. Wait for more information on the chapter to come out, will ya? :lusalty:
The problem lies with the author. He cant do something different for once. Its another Fuji case (probably worse cause VP will need their help).

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Oh no, please don't let Vegapunk become an ally. There needs to be a good explanation why the WG wants to kill their one force that is not inept. Please dear god
From my point of view, Vegapunk never was an ally or an enemy. He was always a neutral scientist from his point of view. I guess Luffy, Chopper and Franky will force him to understand that there is no neutral point right now.

robin fights lucci
nami fights stussy
brook fighs kaku
usopp probably fights some vegapunk’s creations

zoro and sanji fight seraphin kuma

franky tries to reach vegapunk

on the other side of the island, luffy bonney jinbe and chopper fight other versions of vegapunk and they all meet at the laboratory where they get some valuable info
Without kuma devil fruit hax I don't see kuma seraphim to be stronger than PX's we saw after timeskip.

robin fights lucci
nami fights stussy
brook fighs kaku
usopp probably fights some vegapunk’s creations

zoro and sanji fight seraphin kuma

franky tries to reach vegapunk

on the other side of the island, luffy bonney jinbe and chopper fight other versions of vegapunk and they all meet at the laboratory where they get some valuable info
You may not get it but those 3 absolutely body all the sh except, jinbo, Sanji, zoro and Luffy :endthis:

Possible Ls that Aokiji can take in the Cover Story
1. Oven hardcounters Aokiji
2. Lower Bounty than Shiryu or Lafitte
3. Has a great wound
4. Shown afraid of Teach.

Status
Not open for further replies.