Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BM pirates.

1)Rookie crew (2year experience vs 20+ years) steals a copy of their poneglyph, beats two of commanders, mess your plans with the Germa.
A whole fishman crew escapes even with the emperor presence.

2) the captain is used by a child then is defeated in Wano and the crew that went along her is clowned by waterfalls.

3) Germa and Cesar clown rescue prisoners from the island then escape (also clown the strongest commander).

4) About to get spanked by Kuzan

Oda hates BM pirates more than any other crew LMFAO.
Oda doesn't hate the BMP, he is simply showing us that the era of the BMP are over and that they are no longer one of the most powerful crews anymore.

Also it's not like he treated the Beasts Pirates any better either.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
6 Vegapunks
1 Kuma Angel
Unknown amount of CP0
Vegapunk himself(?)

Are we doin Straw Hats vs these fellas this arc ya think?
I don't see Vegapunk being an ally, more of an enemy of my enemy is my enemy Wyper-style...
:zorothink:
This is how I see this arc going.

Small skirmishes between Vegapunk and Strawhats, and Sword vs Strawhats.

Smoker, Tashigi get some action, some Seraphim get some action, Helmeppo meets Luffy and talks about Koby, Straw Hats vs a bunch of crazy mech animals.

Then, CP0 shows up, and reveals Vegapunk's actual goals. The Straw Hats then protect Vegapunk from CP0.

Then Blackbeard invades thanks to getting information about Egghead by using Laffitte's hypnosis of Koby, and we get a bunch of Zombies resurrected with the Shadow Fruit fighting animal-mecha and giant robots.

YEEHAW TIME FOR SOME SCIENCE
:lunazing:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
This is how I see this arc going.

Small skirmishes between Vegapunk and Strawhats, and Sword vs Strawhats.

Smoker, Tashigi get some action, some Seraphim get some action, Helmeppo meets Luffy and talks about Koby, Straw Hats vs a bunch of crazy mech animals.

Then, CP0 shows up, and reveals Vegapunk's actual goals. The Straw Hats then protect Vegapunk from CP0.

Then Blackbeard invades thanks to getting information about Egghead by using Laffitte's hypnosis of Koby, and we get a bunch of Zombies resurrected with the Shadow Fruit fighting animal-mecha and giant robots.

YEEHAW TIME FOR SOME SCIENCE
:lunazing:
Where do you see our mutual friend factoring into that
sounds interesting

Oda really did really bad for power scaling now... how credible will be the SH's will have a fight with CP0 now?

Unless we see CP0 boss and have a similar level to Kaido/Yonko, which I really doubt it but we...

Oda caved a few tombs here.
I don't think Oda would draw another Luffy vs Lucci, and Zoro vs Kaku.

However, G-5 + G-14 + Sword vs CP0 sounds more interesting.

Remember that the CP units act in the shadows with orders of their own that even Marines are not aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.