Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Oda trying to change Lucci character. He literally a WG lapdog. Why is he asking questions lmao why is Oda setting up for every thing to go wrong for WG so Luffy and his friends can win. Vegapunk will probably help them with px in final war. Lol so much betrayal and BS will happen so they can beat WG

I think you got that backwards
I never seen a grown man judge other men on their looks or dick suck and ride as well as you do
I mean in fairness I do remember you telling Final Beta you are an average looking white guy with average face.

That is still judgement and you were pretty serious there too. Like you analyzed his face, compared it to what an average white face looks like and gave a judgement.

Sounds pretty sus ngl :josad:

Umm actually false.
Zoro was capable of beating Arlong by Arlong's own admission if he wasn't injured.

Crocodile is a match up thing..blood won't stick to sword. Luffy will lose to Mr1 too.

Luffy barely beat Satori with Sanji's help...Zoro destroyed Ohm. And then Enel? Literally he couldn't even hurt Luffy.

Lucci? Zoro stomped Kaku with Ashura..Luffy won due to power of frendship.

Zoro clearly had better feats than Luffy in Thriller Bark before Night mare Luffy

Dressrosa Zoro bitch slaps Doffy who Luffy was still weaker than.

Zoro arguably beats Katakuri even before Enma.
Murks him with Enma.

Currently Zoro in Roof top with 30 broken bones alredy blitzed and scarred Kaido.

Current Zoro can AT WORST push Kaido to high diff and stands a solid chance at winning.

Luffy is pushing Kaido to high diff as well.

WHY THE FUCK DO LUFFY FANS ALWAYS IGNORE CONTEXT WHEN IT COMES TO ZORO AND APPLY A>B>C LOGIC

Zoro struggled against Buggy and Kurohadol he has no business in beating Arlong.

Crocodile is a match up thing, I agree, but Mr 1 is also a match up thing.

Luffy barely beat Satori because they are not yet familiar with Mantra and Enel can hurt Luffy. Enel created a trident made of gold that stabbed Luffy, a ball made of gold that handicapped Luffy so Enel is capable of beating Luffy if he fights wisely.

Zoro beat Kaku. Zoro may not be vocal about Nakama power but he is with Luffy just like the rest of the crew in rescuing Robin so that's still Nakama power.

Zoro had better feats before nightmare Luffy? What? The battle with Ryuma? Ryuma who is not even using his own technique but the techniques of Brook? The crew had collective efforts in taking down Oars but they still failed.

Zoro bitch slaps Doffy? Based on what? Based on fanboyism?

Zoro beats Katakuri prior to Enma? Based on fanboyism too?

Rooftop Zoro did not blitz Kaido. He scarred Kaido on the same wound from Oden and that's it. Even with the strongest technique, that's the best he can do and that is not blitzing.
Zoro struggle against Buggy and Kurohadol he has no business in beating Arlong.

Luffy barely beat Satori bec

Zoro struggled against Buggy and Kurohadol he has no business in beating Arlong.

Luffy barely beat Satori because they are not yet familiar with Mantra and Enel can hurt Luffy. Enel created a trident made of gold that stabbed Luffy, a ball made of gold that handicapped Luffy so Enel is capable of beating Luffy if he fights wisely.

Zoro beat Kaku. Zoro may not be vocal about Nakama power but he is with Luffy just like the rest of the crew in rescuing Robin so that's still Nakama power.

Zoro had better feats before nightmare Luffy? What? The battle with Ryuma? Ryuma who is not even using his own technique but the techniques of Brook? The crew had collective efforts in taking down Oars but they still failed.

Zoro bitch slaps Doffy? Based on what? Based on fanboyism?

Zoro beats Katakuri prior to Enma? Based on fanboyism too?

Rooftop Zoro did not blitz Kaido. He scarred Kaido on the same wound from Oden and that's it. Even with the strongest technique, that's the best he can do and that is not blitzing.
Zoro struggle against Buggy and Kurohadol he has no business in beating Arlong.

Luffy barely beat Satori bec
When bitchsmoke fans have to dickeat goofy yk you lost at the same time y'all would dick eat apoo for an agenda

I promise you Zoro fans don't care about Sanji. Sanji fans want to be #2, but its already confirmed Zoro is. Zoro fans like to talk with Luffy fans, but Sanji fans want to insert themselves into discussions.
Sanji fans are fine even if Sanji drops to the last. Zoro fans are actually the one who wants Zoro to be number 1. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.