Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you know lucci's power did not increase
Well you're right. But there is also the argument that the strongest CP0 agents are wearing masks, and the last one got one-shot into oblivion by Kaido. I think it's Robin who said something like "the strongest are wearing masks" or something along those lines

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Well you're right. But there is also the argument that the strongest CP0 agents are wearing masks, and the last one got one-shot into oblivion by Kaido. I think it's Robin who said something like "the strongest are wearing masks" or something along those lines
Luccis mask is on the table next to him

Nothing suggests that it remotely increased as much as luffy did. Same goes for smoker.

Look at it this way smoker pretimeskip had a better chance at beating luffy since smoker was a logia. Yet when we compare postimeskip luffy and and postineskip smoker the gap in power is like night and day lol

Lucci’s power level definitely increased. It it didn’t increase, I think Luffy would have been able to just knock Lucci out with CoC

Lucci is stronger but I should remind you that BASE FORM LUFFY FOUGHT DRUNK HYBRID KAIDO EVENLY FOR MULTIPLE CHAPTERS

Luffy before using G4 or G5 in his base form was matching Kaido’s speed and damaging Kaido and blocking multiple Thunder baguas from Kaido

When I say Luffy won’t even need G4 to beat Lucci I mean Luffy without G4 IS A MONSTER… Base form Luffy right now can beat Commanders… That’s how strong he is and Lucci is NOT above commanders

1. I don't think Mr. Go is really dead.

2. Blackbeard Pirates ran away from CP0 and we know BBP is a Yonko crew.

3. And the SHs literally just got bested by a mechanical shark last chapter.

Seriously, fighting CP0 or Sword is not a downgrade for Luffy.
Nobody lost to the Shark. We don’t know why the BB pirates ran from CP0. If I had to guess it’s because there was nothing to gain from fighting CP0. BB is calculated.
But if there is someone in CP0 that is admiral level I’ll change my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.