Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't need to be Admiral level to be a threat to a Yonko or his/her crew.
The Seraphim are Admiral level, Kuma is what they'll use to kill the vegapunks and deal with whatever he has on the island.
Lucci and Kaku will be weaker than YC1 but stronger than YC2, commanders under the strongest one are glorified vet level characters, Smoothie isn't even stronger than Oven or Pedospero.

The Seraphim are Admiral level, Kuma is what they'll use to kill the vegapunks and deal with whatever he has on the island.
Lucci and Kaku will be weaker than YC1 but stronger than YC2, commanders under the strongest one are glorified vet level characters, Smoothie isn't even stronger than Oven or Pedospero.
wait didn‘t they say the bring back this brat to egghead?
implying they meant Seraphim Kuma?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda will probably reward Straw Hats with info dump for protecting Vegapunk's facility from the CP0. We have to think of this manga as the one for kids so not too much sense and simple things.

Weird thing since Vegapunk just deletes the access to Seraphim for CP0 and orders Kuma one or the rest of them to kill CP0 who are literal fodders but hey.

NOSTALGIA!

Luffy and Zoro bullying their former enemies who are fodders to them now, see the progress Straw Hats made kiddos!

Oda will probably reward Straw Hats with info dump for protecting Vegapunk's facility from the CP0. We have to think of this manga as the one for kids so not too much sense and simple things.

Weird thing since Vegapunk just deletes the access to Seraphim for CP0 and orders Kuma one or the rest of them to kill CP0 who are literal fodders but hey.

NOSTALGIA!

Luffy and Zoro bullying their former enemies who are fodders to them now, see the progress Straw Hats made kiddos!
Lucci will be flying right back into Pangea Castle :steef:

Seraphim isn't Admiral level, dude. :seriously:

Also, that last name you wrote, though. I can't even tell if it's a typo. :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Something tells me we are about to witness Oda's idiocy again and Lucci will clash equally with G4 Luffy or some shit...

Same for Kaku and Zoro.
Lucci and Kaku clashing with Luffy and Zoro is idiocy? How? :nicagesmile:

Don't get me wrong, Lolda is a fraud for many reasons, but how is this one of them? :toximoji:

Can you back this assumption somehow? :sus:

We don't even know how strong CP0 really is.
Man... It hurts to me to say this to you, just because I was expecting greatness from CP0 and so, BUT two masked agents, the ones who were said to be the strongests amongst the CP0 were fodderized at Wano, show 0 abilities, barely know their names and doesn't have DF!

WTF... at this point, CP0 is just a joke aside from Rob Lucci, Kaku and Stussy, and I think they can't do shit to the Strawhats now...

So, let them go or probably will dissapoint you. I can't expect good from them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.