Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you do. You think blue scarf didn’t knew he would die if he interfered with Luffy and Kaidos fight. Greenbull left when he felt Shanks haki. Everyone who attacked WB that was below admiral level got stomped. There hasn’t been a single person who is below adrmiral level contest a Yonko.
Scabbards, Vice Admirals, and @Lor D. Coast beg to differ. :gokulaugh:

Also, neither Kid nor Law are Yonko Level but they dunked a Yonko. :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

What the fuck is wrong with you.

They are fucking fodders. Lucci knew Haki in Enies Lobby and lost to per gear 4 pre haki Luffy.

They are not like Luffy and Zoro in terms of scaling.
Yonkohood is not an auto-win against any non-Yonko, dude. :lusalty:

Man... It hurts to me to say this to you, just because I was expecting greatness from CP0 and so, BUT two masked agents, the ones who were said to be the strongests amongst the CP0 were fodderized at Wano, show 0 abilities, barely know their names and doesn't have DF!

WTF... at this point, CP0 is just a joke aside from Rob Lucci, Kaku and Stussy, and I think they can't do shit to the Strawhats now...

So, let them go or probably will dissapoint you. I can't expect good from them now.
I just don't think the Celestial Dragons would be okay being guarded by a bunch of losers, that's all. :jordanmf:

Last edited:
Lucci,Stussy and Kaku are about to get clowned and used as hypetool, the question is for who?
Luffy and the strawhats? > They don´t need any hype, since they are an Yonkou crew, they would murder the CP0.
Sword group and Smoker? >Perhaps this is one option, since Oda could used them to hype Smoker(awakening hype?).
Vegapunk? >Also one option, using them as hypetool to show how crazy Vegapunk and his technology are.

Overall don´t expect much hype for the CP0, there hype died in the moment when two top guys of them got almost killed by half dead Izo and when Oda used them as hypetool for the Big Mom pirates. Lucci and co about to get clapped hard.

hello my fellow knight of the sea's club member :blush::blush:
have you seen how Mr Jinbei san is doing his left hand man work and protecting Luffy? :blush::blush:
Hello fellow strongest fishman ever live fans. You know we don't have to brag too much about out boy, he is just great even when doing nothing
:myman:

I mean, we assumed he was the leader/a high ranking member due to the fact that he was always standing in the forefront whenever we saw him with other members, but now it's looking more and more like he wasn't a high ranker at all. Oda even killed him off without ever naming him. That's definitely not the leader.
Yeah probably but still Izo, and not the fresh one

Scabbards, Vice Admirals, and @Lor D. Coast beg to differ. :gokulaugh:

Also, neither Kid nor Law are Yonko Level but they dunked a Yonko. :milaugh:

Yonkohood is not an auto-win against any non-Yonko, dude. :lusalty:

I just don't think the Celestial Dragons would be okay being guarded by a bunch of losers, that's all. :jordanmf:
They fought 2v1 and are both pretty close to admiral level

Nostalgia whores who will praise Oda for showcasing THE PROGRESS STRAW HATS MADE SINCE ENIES LOBBY.

Becuse you know, no weekly reader gets the fact that Luffy and Zoro can one tap Lucci and Kaku now:myman:
Nah, I'm pretty sure that Lucci and the gang got a huge power inflation creep. They won't get one tapped by Luffy and Zoro.
I think more so than emotional rollercoaster, it would be a tragic death.
You don't think Bonney will put up a fight against the Lunarian version of her father?

Lucci,Stussy and Kaku are about to get clowned and used as hypetool, the question is for who?
Luffy and the strawhats? > They don´t need any hype, since they are an Yonkou crew, they would murder the CP0.
Sword group and Smoker? >Perhaps this is one option, since Oda could used them to hype Smoker(awakening hype?).
Vegapunk? >Also one option, using them as hypetool to show how crazy Vegapunk and his technology are.

Overall don´t expect much hype for the CP0, there hype died in the moment when two top guys of them got almost killed by half dead Izo and when Oda used them as hypetool for the Big Mom pirates. Lucci and co about to get clapped hard.
Super Vegapunk Stella

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Status
Not open for further replies.