What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be so in for Law hype. He has insane feats, but for me personally he lacks those 1v1 feats. I don't even know if something like puncture wille can land under normal circumstances.
If he gets those, Imma scale him to top tier no prob.

I know now why most of OP fans refused to believe Aokiji = 10th commander theory, it was because they were afraid of the war between Zoro fans & Admirals fans & Yonko YC fans, that will happen as a result to Aokiji joining BBP

from Redon in PirateKing

"That thing about Big Mom being "dead", take it with a grain of salt.

More than anything because Pudding has not been able to verify if it is true or not. She was kidnapped by Van Auger and Kuzan while Big Mom was in Wanokuni, so she wasn't in Whole Cake Island to find out if the news is true or false (in case any of those who went with Big Mom to Wanokuni to confirm his death, which we don't know either).

Her 3rd eye in this chapter is nothing out of the ordinary, nor is it confirmed that she has awakened her powers. We only see her locked in a cell, as she tells some of Teach's subordinates "If Mom were alive, she would shut you all up."

I guess he must have read or been told about the news that came out in the newspapers about Big Mom having fallen in Wanokuni and he will think that she has died."

:kata::fullmom:
Redon made the very same post saying the flying six aren't defeated because according to him "it didn't look like it", it's just a subjective opinion just like that of everyone here

The world government didn't know how tied kuzan was to blackbeard
Working together, being in a alliance, and being under some are all significantly different

Him being a subordinate is new information

Status
Not open for further replies.