What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will see. I don't think BB has it. And i don't see zoro getting to Bb level. And zoro is weaker than Law now too.
Lmaooo "Blackbeard's Level"

a)Zoro shits on Law feat wise. Roof Top Zoro does as well tbh because of ASTRONOMICAL gap in Haki and huge gap in speed
b)Zoro is currently fully capable of soloing Blackbeard
c)Blackbeard shat his pants and run away with tail behind his legs despite 2 commnaders Navy and Seraphims backing him up

Prime Ray mid diffs current Blackbeard.

I really don't see much difference between PK and yonkou. whitebeard was hailed as the strongest when Roger was alive.
and being pk has a lot to do with crew as a whole. Not everyone had crew like rogers.
mihawk is yonkou level? he have facts from manga calling him above shanks who hold highest bounty at the moment.
If you believe a tier exist above yonkou. mihawk is already that level.
Roger and WB were same tier. Mihawk was testing an old sick Wb's strength in Mf. WB fought Roger. Not Roger and his crew. And Wb is put on a pedestal than other yonko's

C

Cruxroux

Roger and WB were same tier. Mihawk was testing an old sick Wb's strength in Mf. WB fought Roger. Not Roger and his crew. And Wb is put on a pedestal than other yonko's
Again I don't see the difference between WB , roger , Kaidou (these only). Bigmam is a laughing stock who didn't even bother use haki in the final battle. other yonkou's we are yet to see them in a battle.

Mihawk is already above BB and zoro will be soon. and for zoro being weaker than law it's rubbish. Zoro surpass him in haki and skills. his devil fruit is useless because zoro haki is clearly stronger than law.
Lmaooo "Blackbeard's Level"

a)Zoro shits on Law feat wise. Roof Top Zoro does as well tbh because of ASTRONOMICAL gap in Haki and huge gap in speed
b)Zoro is currently fully capable of soloing Blackbeard
c)Blackbeard shat his pants and run away with tail behind his legs despite 2 commnaders Navy and Seraphims backing him up

Prime Ray mid diffs current Blackbeard.
Yeah imma stop here...

If ya'll think zoro is beating BB, i have nothing to argue anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.