What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Law can official spam awakening

it's game over
Luffy said he can spam G4 with no haki drain anymore, so if Law can do that with his awakening and thus Kidd too and eventually Luffy with Gear 5th, that would be INCREDIBLE!

Limitless Gear 4th and further potential of Gear 5ths toon force is honestly making me extremely hype too.

I know but he said he will make his move and we saw Morley fighting 2 Admirals while Dragon sipped tea with trannies on Kamabbaka.

I can't take this man seriously not care for him.

If he does shit, cool. I'm just beyond point of waiting for anything related to him.

I should've specified, his hype is dead FOR ME.
Yeah I'm not too thrilled about him just chilling with trannys while sabo and the fat megaminer from clash royale in a miniskirt do all the work. Honestly the fact that half the revolutionary army is made up of crossdressers makes it so I'm not really waiting to see what they can do, but I am looking forward to seeing what kind of power dragon has and I'm always interested in what's going on with sabo.

But that's just about the same as IM just reading the paper while all the gorosei sit around getting reports from cp0. Once they start making moves they'll all get in on the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.