What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
If Bonney doesn't change them back right away then she's honestly falling straight to rock bottom in terms of likability for me.

Especially since they literally saved your life, lady. This better be a quick gag and not plot relevant.
:king:

Anyways whatever the way Law is the hypetool.
Dunno why y'all think he'll get a PU before Luffy does post wano lmao
He wont get PU but i like people coping
Post automatically merged:

For what am I gonna cope?
Saying he's no conqueror material is a sin? Lol
That oda doesnt give af the said character is a conqueror or not, he will give it to who ever he likes
And yall just make rules up

When will Chopper ACoC be available? Or is it only logical when it's your favorite?
bit ironic here, cause clearly the only reason why that hypothetical got you upset was because it wasnt your favorite zoro

if zoro can discover he has conquerors
and use acoc in a fight minutes after
then if oda decides thats the route with chopper who am I to complain
precedent has been set unfortunately and here I am still reading .

That's why it would be debatable it doesn't fully undermine law but also doesn't overhype Shiryu.
I'm surprised you still fail to see how Odo works.

BB needs no hype from law tho what's this mindset.If Oda needed BB to get such he would have make him defeat Rayleigh ,legit hype.

Shiryu do needs hype and big idk how you ignore such . Can you provide a way for him to get hype enough to fight zoro?
Shiryu's not doing anything, no one can counter him under normal circumstances much less if he's around cheapshotting people. Oda can't write him and have him be noticed, that literally defeats the purpose of his ability and Zoro's fight.

bit ironic here, cause clearly the only reason why that hypothetical got you upset was because it wasnt your favorite zoro

if zoro can discover he has conquerors
and use acoc in a fight minutes after
then if oda decides thats the route with chopper who am I to complain
precedent has been set unfortunately and here I am still reading .
Zoro has multiple hints of CoC since early in the manga, he has a real ambition that makes it consistent to have CoC, Law doesn't.
Don't be hypocritical.

He wont get PU but i like people coping
Post automatically merged:

That oda doesnt give af the said character is a conqueror or not, he will give it to who ever he likes
And yall just make rules up
Ya Oda cares bout COC tbh.

Who got it and doesn't deserve it so far?
Chinjao? Garp rival ?
I guess lately Katakuri looks like the most unworthy.

Isn't Law like 30 years old or something? His haki isn't going anywhere, Law is all DF.
26 which is actually on the younger side for supernovas and why does that matter
uh
awkward?

didnt know there was such a hard age cap to growth in one piece. Law's going to keep growing mate , clearly said he learned from the fight with big mom and kaido and used haki to break free of doc q's ability. try and actually read the story.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.