What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup, I thought Law was going to push BB to extreme or high diff.

Unless you lied like every Law cuck did.
BB aint no selling shit, you just made that shit up

by EtenBoby:
BB's answer to Van Augur’s question if they should go back to the ship after Shock Wille:

Cough cough…nonsense! Straight forward is the only way!
Zehahahahaha…
…for I am Blackbeard!!!”
even Van is like "bro we need to get out of here" :gokulaugh:

I mean BB no selling Law spamming awakened attacks.

No one is working overtime. We just got confirmation on what everyone expected to happen. Law can't touch BB.

I mean can't touch, he does all the shit he has and BB isn't anywhere near the state of being fazed that he may lose.
BB didn't even expect Law had awakened his power and yet still laughs off his awakening attacks.

Incredible what is happening . FIrst HI im new there .

Law doing not bad but using awakening already is not a good sign .

And I don't get it but They saying the man that killed BM ?

FOr what I remember reading, Law made a giant hole but it is Kid that throw BM in hell .

So kid is the killer but law made it that BM was unable to fly back.

Maybe its a bad translation ?

Pudding: “If Mama was still alive there won’t ever be another word coming out from that mouth of yours!!”
Blackbeard pirates: “Hahaha!! Right now we are literally fighting the guy who killed Big Mom!!!”

Notice how the ignorant 16 y/o fodder Pudding uses the same argument that Green Bull haters use to downplay him, while Gigabeard the super intelligent 4D chess playing Yonko uses the same arguments Admiral fans use to point out Yonko fan retardation.

Virgin ignorant 16 y/o equivalents: “Green Bull was scared of Kaido!”

Hyper intelligent Gigabeard equivalents: “Green Bull was going to solo the alliance that killed Kaido”
:araboss:

@Swallalala @Tejas @MonsterKaido @SkySanji @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @kurwa @MarineHQ @The White Crane @kratosś @Extravlad
Wadmirals reign supreme. :cheers:

I mean BB no selling Law spamming awakened attacks.

No one is working overtime. We just got confirmation on what everyone expected to happen. Law can't touch BB.

I mean can't touch, he does all the shit he has and BB isn't anywhere near the state of being fazed that he may lose.
How is coughing and wheezing “no selling” lmao

This isn’t what y’all expected though? I was hearing “he can’t touch him he can only do anything if he sneaks his opponent”

The goal post is being moved

Now it’s “well he’s spamming his awakening and doing no damage”

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
BM took multiple shock Willies+Puncture Willie+Kidd attacks.
While healing herself, lol

Big Mom’s best trait is her durability while durability is literally Blackbeard’s worst trait, and yet they are still comparable in durability.

Much like how durability was Kaido’s best trait but Ryokugyu shat on Kaido’s durability in one panel lol.

I’m starting to notice a theme in how much Oda doesn’t give one singular fuck about Big Mom and Kaido lol.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
BB aint no selling shit, you just made that shit up

even Van is like "bro we need to get out of here" :gokulaugh:
Van is irrelevant Usopp fight.

BB is no selling Law's shit.

It doesn't matter if you land 8348738437843 awakening attacks if they achieve nothing. Blackbeard is not on the ropes as many of you would probably gave up your lives for to see.

Law is overhyped shit and Big Mom looks like the biggest loser out of the Yonko group.

Now cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.