What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
We actually do see him, they were near the coast by the time Koby was speaking to Hancock
No? We see him enter the town. The fight with kid Mihawk is inside the town and he uses Black Hole on the town. For all we know, he walked up to her when she was attacking everyone and caught her when she was about to kick Coby. I am not saying BB can't be fast but this isn't a proper reason to call him fast.

This is dumb. If was spamming Adcoc like kaidou. Alliance would have never won. It's not using the best in their arsenal.
Prove me her normal punch with acoc are stronger then misery ikkoku etc ?
Luffy normal punch acoc on kaido were almost tickling him he would never have won like that .

BM is not a zoan like Kaido .
Kaido got amped based stats not her even tought she do have a giant mode .
Not only that but she need direct contacts with acoc and kid and law were doing their best for it to not happened so the only time she got them was off screened when they were out so sh emight have knock them out with acoc for what we know the only thing we know is they were down for a moment .
But she also could have used it on law when he was doing puncture willy but maybe she was just too exausted at this point ? She did said she was beat (exausted)

C

Cruxroux

:crazwhat:
Now that you mention it.
Post automatically merged:

Prove me her normal punch with acoc are stronger then misery ikkoku etc ?
Luffy normal punch acoc on kaido were almost tickling him he would never have won like that .

BM is not a zoan like Kaido .
Kaido got amped based stats not her even tought she do have a giant mode .
Not only that but she need direct contacts with acoc and kid and law were doing their best for it to not happened so the only time she got them was off screened when they were out so sh emight have knock them out with acoc for what we know the only thing we know is they were down for a moment .
But she also could have used it on law when he was doing puncture willy but maybe she was just too exausted at this point ? She did said she was beat (exausted)
I'm repeating myself at this point. Plot needed her to loose that's it. 4-5 Adcoc punches and they were bygones.

:crazwhat:
Now that you mention it.
Post automatically merged:

I'm repeating myself at this point. Plot needed her to loose that's it. 4-5 Adcoc punches and they were bygones.
I have to say that this is head cannon .
We don't know how many acoc punch they can tank .
Not only that but she had a hard time reaching them because each time one of the 2 was protecting the other one or attacking her when she was attacking .

If it was a full on screen fight I will give you this point but majority of this fight was off screen

This is really fanfic-y but hear me out:

At the end of the fight BB has Law beat and takes hi RP rubbings

BB and crew board their ship and start heading off the island

Law squeezes out one last Room, uses Scan to single out all the RP rubbings and just shambles them to himslef back on the island

BB is ofc about to turn around but lo and behold the Marines are just off the horizon

Thus BB has won the fight but loses the RPs

Not to worry he has plans B through Z on lock

Since he couldn't risk going back to finish off Law and take back the RPs because of the Marines BB picks his next target

He has his own informants and connections, and also follows the news so he would know roughly where everyone is rn

That is how we get either BB vs Shanks (who should have a few RPs lets be honest) or BB vs SHs

The first match up would have BB killing Shanks as was theorized and the second would have him become take Luffy's RPs and arrive at Laugh Tale before him, as was theorized

What do you think?
Van Augur can teleport and steal them back

C

Cruxroux

Oda let the moment she koed them off screen to our imagination .
ANd in my imagination she got them with acoc .
Damn Oda and his off creen stuff .. Teo will maybe fixed that in the anime .
Only arguement I can give is. there's was no such haki tremors below where nami and others were when Other two were clashing. But luffy haki blast after g5 alone of coc not adcoc came till nami and everyone there. it wasn't a clash just a simple coc blast.

Big Mom's CoC punch knocked out an ancient zoan in Zoan form while a combo attack of all 3 of her homies couldn't KO another comparable ancient zoan. I agree Big Mom would've lost either way, and she isn't as skilled at CoC as Kaido, but her CoC attacks plenty strong.
PLease I mean
Page 1 is a joke he is showed as the weakest tobiroppo by his feats and bounty .
Ulti would have tanked 1 acoc punch in my opinion she is a tank .

Status
Not open for further replies.