Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?? Why won’t seraph jinbe be >>> jinbe?

Do you think if they made seraph Moriah he’ll be close to actual Moriah?
Their stupidity is overwhelming it ain't even a joke. The whole Kuja pirates made out of haki users but a yonko blackbeard could not even scratch one. Then you have this lameass baiters here again with their bs . Jimbei stronger than the seraph ??

Their stupidity is overwhelming it ain't even a joke. The whole Kuja pirates made out of haki users but a yonko blackbeard could not even scratch one. Then you have this lameass baiters here again with their bs . Jimbei stronger than the seraph ??
Yes he is
Also n3>n4

What?? Why won’t seraph jinbe be >>> jinbe?

Do you think if they made seraph Moriah he’ll be close to actual Moriah?
I guess :kayneshrug:

I think that as the power level of the of warlords is bigger, the difference between them and seraphs are smaller. Like, Mihawk seraph is not gonna be stronger than Mihawk himself.

So I really doubt Seraph jumbo>>>Jumbo.

Only weak warlords will be significantly weaker than their seraph counter parts. Like Moria, buggy etc...

I guess :kayneshrug:

I think that as the power level of the of warlords is bigger, the difference between them and seraphs are smaller. Like, Mihawk seraph is not gonna be stronger than Mihawk himself.

So I really doubt Seraph jumbo>>>Jumbo.

Only weak warlords will be significantly weaker than their seraph counter parts. Like Moria, buggy etc...
That makes no sense?

Yes warlords like Mihawk will be stronger than their seraph counterpart. But there’s 0 reason to assume that other seraphim are close to their warlord counterpart. Hell we saw the difference between mihawk seraph vs Blackbeard and boa (a stronger warlord than Jinbe) vs Blackbeard.

The seraph are much much stronger than most of the warlords.

But that would mean normal jumbo is stronger than Sanji though. Y'all want that?

Sanji fans are in a wierd place rn. If they wank Jumbo seraph, normal jumbo is above sanji. If they downplay jumbo seraph, then sanji broke his leg from kicking a weakling. :suresure:
This is fake and sera jimbei is stronger then jimbei, only boa and mihawk are stronger then their sera counterpart

Status
Not open for further replies.