Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Head canon stuff? They are Cyborgs you idiot - the previous models were already much more durable than steel. You think VP couldn’t upgrade them? lol
How are they half lunarian if they have literaly every feature a real lunarian has? They didn’t make them by making babies with a lunarian and a non lunarian. VP can alter the DNA, he created perfect copies of the Shichibukai and added Lunarian DNA into them.
Sanji clashed with King in his RS and literaly nothing happened to Sanji.
What else do you need?
What argument do you have that puts Kings Dura above Seraphims? He can’t even damage a RS with his defense mode on + Zoan power. Or do you think a RS is more durable than Kings Durability?
Holy fuk you think that your species has nothing to do with DNA. It is genuinely impossible to make a copy of a person and them not have any racial similarities. Clones are actual test tube babies that even age hence why they are kids right now. This isn't magic it is science the same kind judges uses but better.

Your entire rant on the fact that Sanji clashed with King and because he came out ok, his defense is somehow better then the guy he did no damage to is unhinged.

Let me explain to you how hitting a steel wall works. The harder you hit the wall the more damage you do to yourself. This isn't a reflection power, Sanji hit something too hard and got hurt.

No I'm just showing you everything disagrees with your nonsense
The sfx
The anime
And even If we say you are right the drops are negligible to what zoro did with oni giri. You don't have a point
Manga:

Anime:

Claw Mark missing from Queens face. Sfx is due to King falling into a building. It doesn't prove anything. Just that your trying to come up with a lazy excuse. :kayneshrug:

The real slander is using DJ, failing to do any damage and instead just breaking your leg on it.

And this is post-PU Sanji.
Since when are base kicks with devil's legs deemed to have an extraordinary ap?
I don't really understand your message actually, if sanji used one of his best attacks under devil leg then yes but it's just a simple kick under devil leg

their resistance are the same... the only thing which makes the difference it is the ms capacities of the originals... nothing indicates that the seraphim of boa is more resistant than that of jimbei or other
What I mean is there are originals with a specialization and talent for non DF combat which gives their seraphim an edge over the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.