Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my first thought when the raws dropped, "did they get their panels in the wrong order or something?" :kobeha:
That’s what I thought too like I guess with that face and angle I would get it
Post automatically merged:

my boyfriend has custom settings :blush:
Careful that man’s probably like 60.

Sanji hasn't bypassed Lunarian defense but he speed blitzed Lunarian offense

Also Zoro > Blackbeard and Franky > Lunarians
My idolo Sanji is finished:josad:

That’s what I thought too like I guess with that face and angle I would get it

Careful that man’s probably like 60.
Nah, Oda cooking some bait for the female audience just like king:endthis:

To catch him and the antidote. Not to 2 vs 1 him.

Both of them can 1 vs 1 Apoo easily, lol.

You are reaching for no reason now.
Drake: “Im gonna DESTROY him - but not for you.”

Zoro:” We have the SAME idea”

You wanna use Yamato nerfed by seastone cuffs not one-shotting Ulti for a long period but conveniently ignore pre-Rooftop Zoro’s abysmal feats.

It’s so funny how you complain about Yamato’s trash AP how she blindsided Ulti when a pissed off Zoro literally blindsided Apoo while he was focused on Drake and Apoo got up literally next chapter too. Pot calling the kettle black.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

You wanna use Yamato nerfed by seastone cuffs not one-shotting Ulti for a long period but conveniently ignore pre-Rooftop Zoro’s abysmal feats.

It’s so funny how you complain about Yamato’s trash AP how she blindsided Ulti when a pissed off Zoro literally blindsided Apoo while he was focused on Drake and Apoo got up literally next chapter too. Pot calling the kettle black.
Abysmal feats lmfao
Yeah one shotting apoo with no haki is abysmal.

I know you don’t, they’re all dead.
We’re not the same
:risitasad:
Yea we’re not the same. One side puts the fear of God on Marine’s strongest forces with just Haki and do whatever they want on the seas for decades without moving addresses while the other side thinks paperwork is their greatest enemy. :risitameh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

W/e. Discussing Apoo shit in 2022 when it doesn't matter.

Yamat's ap is shit. She can't defeat King. That's all there is to it. AdvCoC doesn't boost you to the moon if your base ap is ass.

Zoro's ap prior to AdvCoC was big already so AdvCoC elevated him a lot.

Yea we’re not the same. One side puts the fear of God on Marine’s strongest forces with just Haki and do whatever they want on the seas for decades without moving addresses while the other side thinks paperwork is their greatest enemy. :risitameh:
You are deffo not cooking with the last line, should have stayed in the draft I fear:endthis:

Status
Not open for further replies.