Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
So he fights Avalo captain of the 4th ship.
Him or Lafitte.

A lot of fights vs BB crew will be bs anyway.

Only Luffy and Zoro will fight strong enemies. If we assume Kuzan is an impostor then Luffy fights BB, Zoro fights Shiryu.

If Kuzan is really a BB pirate now then Zoro has to move on to him and someone will have to deal with Shiryu and we know it won't be Jinbe or Sanji. @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung 's theory comes in handy.

The true question is: Did Sera Jinbe use flame mode or not? Sanjibros, hope that Sera Jinbe was on flame mode because if he wasn't and Sanji still broke his own leg, that's something y'all won't recover that easily for several weeks...
Well it is anti-feat for sanji But I have seen worse anti-feats before for other characters lke goku in blue form almost dying to laser . This is nothing to me.

Him or Lafitte.

A lot of fights vs BB crew will be bs anyway.

Only Luffy and Zoro will fight strong enemies. If we assume Kuzan is an impostor then Luffy fights BB, Zoro fights Shiryu.

If Kuzan is really a BB pirate now then Zoro has to move on to him and someone will have to deal with Shiryu and we know it won't be Jinbe or Sanji. @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung 's theory comes in handy.
Sanji is gonna fight Lafite, at this point I'm pretty certain about it. He fills all boxes and checkmarks of Sanji opponents.

1. Mental manipulation=Hypnosis
  2. Crazy or feminine
  3. A fighting style similar with Sanji's
  4. Has a chemistry with the second in command, Just like Zoro vs Sanji chemistry.
Aokiji is clearly an agent of sword, and Blackbeard knows about this. They actually both know that they know this, but both of them work together because it's beneficial to them.

This shit looks funnier when you realize that for the past weeks Chromo was wanking shit like Burgess to be Sanji's opponent.

Some Sanji fans really understanding the pattern and the fact Sanji is shit not a big player.
This is foolish

Sanji beat a 2nd commander who also happened to be one of the strongest members of the Enemy Alliance in Onigashima

He is a major player. Some people overrate him but they aren't wrong about that

Status
Not open for further replies.