Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yikes! I can’t imagine being that pressed for spoilers it’s not that big of a deal. Are you sayig you believed these spoilers?
I'm having fun ngl. Dgaf much if they are true or not.

I said it few replies before that aside from laughs chapter is shit because we are progressing nowhere in terms of story.

Hur dur Straw Hats running here and there but nothing crazy happens.

Mihawk meets his Seraphim, and casually cuts his sword in half.

"You thought you were a perfected version of me? You can only imitate so much. You were only handed my strength. I'm the one who earned it. No matter what 'science' powers you..."

Mihawk glares back at the furious Seraphim, who collapses as Mihawk's CoC dominates him until he can't stand.

"You are just a copy of me. Unless you strive to be your own warrior, you will never come close to surpassing me. I have no hate for you. Only pity. What insanity... for the World Government to thing they could surpass me like this. You are flawed, and hollow. If you ever learn to fight on your own, without relying on my strength... then come challenge me. Make your sword your own. I have no time nor patience for pale imitators."
That would be Crazy Hype! And you pretty much nailed what Mihawk would say perfectly accurate!!

:crazwhat:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
We will see. I wouldn't mind it but he's shit to me in terms of power levels. You know we don't have anything left because the story is shit so the only reason to read this is to power scale.

Doffy made him a punching bag without a sweat.

If Smoker is some relative YC level I will be impressed, if not, then I won't be surprised.
Smoker is a Logia with Haki and a sea stone weapon lol, he has massive potential to grow in power by the next time we see him. Sure he’s doesn't have the the most dominant Logia fruit, but the sheer fact that he is a Logia opens a lot of pathways for his power to grow. And of course he could always develop his Haki as well.

I never understood why people gave Smoker shit for losing to Doffy, Smoker was already heavily wounded from Caesar trashing his body and then his fight with Vergo…lol

Pre timeksip Aokiji never appeared to be super loyal to the marines. He let Robin and luffy and the straw hats all go.
Navy Headquarters ordered Smoker to stay in Loguetown, he told them to go fuck themselves and moved as he pleased.

Smoker told the Gorosei themselves to eat shit.

Smoker specifically requested to be placed in the “renegade Marine” branch, a branch of Marines known for not obeying orders and committing horrific acts of brutality not sanctioned by the Government.

He’s a marine through and through and truly hates piracy.
Said by someone who literally knows nothing about Smoker’s character, lol.

Smoker literally allowed Luffy and Zoro to escape from him in Alabasta because they saved him. Do you think Akainu would’ve allowed a Pirate to escape them even if said Pirate had saved his life? Fuck no, Akainu would’ve called that Pirate a retard and then attacked them immediately.

Smoker literally allied with Pirates to fight against his own base commander in Punk Hazard. You think Sakazuki would ever ally with a Pirate under any circumstances? Hell no.

Smoker is not a hardcore dogmatic Marine like Sakazuki, Smoker is loyal to his own sense of justice which does not align with what the Government or the Marines want.

Smoker was furious about Crocodile’s crimes being covered in Alabasta. Akainu was actively furious at the idea of Fuji not allowing Doffy to be covered up in Dressrosa. Smoker is literally the opposite of the most hardcore dogmatic Marine in the series…lol

I don't think it's possible to mess up when we barely know anything about it

All we know so far is the "Ancient Kingdom" (we still don't know the name of it) existed 800+ years ago and was destroyed by what is now known as the World Government

They had superior technology (though every Kingdom may have had access to this technology as well) that was lost/destroyed in the process
I am just afraid that Oda will rush or off panel most of the Void Century flashback. If the kingdoms had advanced technology, then I wonder what means were used to destroy them.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Law wnd Mihawk are kinda closest thing to what u said
Garp too, in the marine sides
If Law wasn't such a unofficial Straw Hat I would agree. But well in terms of scheme yes, something like that.

I didn't extend my thought, I automatically incorporated the Bounty Hunting to the lone wolf living style.

Zoro could've continued on this and collect bounties/cash whatever. Just a thought out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.