Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
During Zoro's fight with King, he made a lot of compromise with him. I know it seems faulty to say King may have been too honorable but in a pirate fight there are no rules. If the opponent refuses to let you die by the sword what are you to do? In the correct circumstance I would say even Ussop can beat Zoro. Let's say we have an Ussop vs Zoro situation. If he had explosive ammo and distance, what is zoro going to do?

During Zoro's fight with King, he made a lot of compromise with him. I know it seems faulty to say King may have been too honorable but in a pirate fight there are no rules. If the opponent refuses to let you die by the sword what are you to do? In the correct circumstance I would say even Ussop can beat Zoro. Let's say we have an Ussop vs Zoro situation. If he had explosive ammo and distance, what is zoro going to do?
:risicheck::risicheck:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Still the Navy's strongest military weapon and SSG is a science unit of the Navy meaning Seraphim fall below Admirals (but make a Yonkou tremble in fear).
:hihihi:
Ryokugyu = Fujitora > Yonko = Seraphim > Vice Admirals ~ Yonko commanders

A 4 billion Yonko failing to even scratch a Seraphim moments before shitting his pants over an opponent Kizaru had no fear of is disgraceful even by Yonko standards.

Sanji fans has gone insanely mad

:sanmoji:
U good?

Block with his haki like he did with kings explosion lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.