Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Humans aren't gifted with special genes so you comparing kid Zoro who trained hell lot with a normal human is mute

Whereas I am comparing two people sharing same special genes - difference is one is adult and other is still a kid. Rest is common sense
They are considered “kids” as scientific projects, once all the experiments are done the project is complete. You don’t actually think they will grow into adults when they’re robots.
The fact that he needs to do laser experimentation means Lunarian DNA was never enough
:funky:

The strength of the Navy by the time Luffy confronts them is absolutely insane.

- 4 Admirals
- 2 former Admiral level fighters
- Grown up Seraphims and even in child version a Yonko couldn't harm them with a named attack.
- Zodiac Vice Admirals
- Koby, Smoker, Sentomaru and other Vice Admirals
- Regular Pacifista and hundreds of thousands of fodder
6 Top tiers(one is a high top tier, the others mid top tiers and the last are most like low top tiers)
Then you have Seraphims who are probably each YC1lvl or higher, growing up they probably could even reach low top tier lvl.
Zodiac viceadmirals, Koby,Smoker and Sentomaru who are also strong and still growing in power.

Navy is so far the strongest group, not even two Yonkou crews could beat them in my opinion.

6 Top tiers(one is a high top tier, the others mid top tiers and the last are most like low top tiers)
Then you have Seraphims who are probably each YC1lvl or higher, growing up they probably could even reach low top tier lvl.
Zodiac viceadmirals, Koby,Smoker and Sentomaru who are also strong and still growing in power.

Navy is so far the strongest group, not even two Yonkou crews could beat them in my opinion.
Navy washes all Yonko crews combined lmao.

Navy will only lose to the combined force of Pirates.....not only Yonko

Navy washes all Yonko crews combined lmao.

Navy will only lose to the combined force of Pirates.....not only Yonko
No wonder Oda is about to ridiculously nerf them. Seraphim will probably switch sides due to Dragon connection

Status
Not open for further replies.