Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that really doesn't change Queen's laser speed.
Also the fact that not a single character in the entire manga has NOT dodged Queen's lasers.
Queen didn't even aimed at Chopper dude, if he trully wanted to shoot Chopper's ass, he wouldn't have said "I was having fun with you cuz you're were so fired up earlier" and proceeded to try to eat him
:kobeha:

Only Marco actually dodged Queen's lasers, and Queen wasn't even in Hybrid Form

Imagine think Chopper could dodge this

Zoro almost got his ass caught :suresure::suresure:

Queen didn't even aimed at Chopper dude, if he trully wanted to shoot Chopper's ass, he wouldn't have said "I was having fun with you cuz you're were so fired up earlier" and proceeded to try to eat him

Imagine think Chopper could dodge this

Zoro cant dodge this tho....deffo.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

None of that changes how fast Queen's lasers are lmfao.

LMFAO sure. Explains the lack of reading comprehension :kobeha:

All makes sense now, that's why oda made Queen miss all his laser beams

Cause if it hits is certain death, just like his plagues

Oda nerfed Queen hard
Oda didn't "nerf" Queen hard, it's just that his lasers are that slow that a giant target like Chopper could dodge them.

Apparently Sanji having a high respect for the food he cooks because of Zeff and his own experience of being starved on a deserted island is a bad thing to people.
It’s not bad it’s terrible. It’s worse than him attacking Big Mom when he doesn’t hit women. It’s worse than him running around in a dress. It’s stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.