Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I bodied myself by you bringing up kiku
When I'm talking about sanji going into eos with shit haki. It's OK if you think he's fighting kiku level opponents lmfao
Uhhhhh

You said Queen is fodder because he lost to someone with basic haki. Even though he himself only has basic haki and is massively stronger than some ryuo users

Robin and Franky have no haki and literally beat haki users

Marco, Kid, and Law are all extremely powerful fighters that only have basic haki

You dislike a character and it fucks up your entire sense of scaling
Post automatically merged:

Watch out for Mr Morj though. He's the god of terrible takes
Morj is good at analyzing the existing plot but he's not very good at predicting the future of the plot. He's got some wild ideas but he jumps the gun (e.g., greenbull is zoros father, the raid will fail)

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Uhhhhh

You said Queen is fodder because he lost to someone with basic haki. Even though he himself only has basic haki and is massively stronger than some ryuo users

Robin and Franky have no haki and literally beat haki users

Marco, Kid, and Law are all extremely powerful fighters that only have basic haki

You dislike a character and it fucks up your entire sense of scaling
Youve done the equivalent of saying luffy beat boa sisters pre skip even though the point is boa stomps him.

Bringing up dog shit haki users isn't a point.
Kidd and law have awakenings and even then they scraped meme with the most circumstantial win with bombs and sneak attacks and meme didn't use her strongest power once after hitting page one with it.

No it doesn't. Sanji is yc2 which is nothing impressive going into eos.

Youve done the equivalent of saying luffy beat boa sisters pre skip even though the point is boa stomps him.

Bringing up dog shit haki users isn't a point.
Kidd and law have awakenings and even then they scraped meme with the most circumstantial win with bombs and sneak attacks and meme didn't use her strongest power once after hitting page one with it.

No it doesn't. Sanji is yc2 which is nothing impressive going into eos.
And when he beats an admiral you're gonna say "X admiral is fodder, Y admiral low diffs him"

But I can bring up great haki users if you want

Katakuri has some of the best FS usage in the story but he gets out scaled by Marco who hasn't even shown hardening. What does that mean?
Post automatically merged:

He isn't beating an admiral. Especially with basic haki.
Well we don't know what upgrades he'll get in the future but this sounds a lot like "Sanji won't defeat a commander, he's gonna rematch with page one"

Status
Not open for further replies.