Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to like wendy's but I found out little by little that it's low key trash. Five guys and shake shack are peak.
I guess if you're heavy into burgers yeah I can see why you would prefer other places

I'm more of a chicken sandwich and nuggets type of dude.
Post automatically merged:

It's a throw up 4 out of 6 times. I don't hate the taste but I've thrown it up the last three times i've gotten it.
Yeah it gave me a shit ton of gas the few times I had it

Almost, what's left is just Gura plastic surgery.

"Teach's long lost brother. He was once considered more talented than him but then embarked in a travel, making his traces disappear. Everyone thought he was dead. He's the lurking legend."
- Oda.

"Did you defeat the marines, Dragon?"

"No, we did not lose that battle. Rather, after arriving at the location where the Navy forces should have been, there was not a single enemy.

We were to witness a most fearsome sight there: Kizaru defeated, Garp defeated, Sengoku defeated and the corpses of a marine force that numbered 20,000 men. What was shocking in that battlefield was the manner they died: you could tell it was a completely one sided slaughter.

But the reality is: you did not receive any news of it. With two emperors crews completely gone, Teach engaged first with Rayleigh and then with Law, Shanks following the events closely, the Straw Hats being around.

Just who in the hell could have done this? Do you not think that this is terrifying, Vegapunk?"

Status
Not open for further replies.