Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco didn't make King bleed. That wasn't blood as some believes. It was just debris. That's why there was no blood in an anime either.

The same thing happened when Zoro first attacked King. We thought it was blood at first but it wasn't.
Zoro did make him bleed lmao

Oda just changed how Lunarian durability worked after

There’s no way you could look at that panel and say Zoro didn’t draw blood

Couldn't Pierce him tho could he
He literally had him strangled like a pig and pierced on panel
Also thank the gods King didn't have his sword, else you'd think Greenbull was crying about an aerial fight like Zoro
:risitasad:

Are you going to cry about this til the manga ends jeez, King and his near equal Queen were fodderized, they were drinking booze and having fun after a week of rest. If anything it was Queen who wasn't fully recovered as he doesn't have hax genes.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He literally had him strangled like a pig and pierced on panel
Also thank the gods King didn't have his sword, else you'd think Greenbull was crying about an aerial fight like Zoro
:risitasad:

Are you going to cry about this til the manga ends jeez, King and his near equal Queen were fodderized, they were drinking booze and having fun after a week of rest. If anything it was Queen who wasn't fully recovered as he doesn't have hax genes.
Idgaf what happens to King but you don't need to lie
You not that desperate
He tied up a cripple who had no flame or weapon. That's all. It's nothing to gas.

Idgaf what happens to King but you don't need to lie
You not that desperate
He tied up a cripple who had no flame or weapon. That's all. It's nothing to gas.
He's not a swordsman, infact he completely trashed Zoro without his sword and had trouble in a sword duel.
He lost a couple of feathers, still has his zoan form.
Why tf would he use flames when he's already pierced and fighting for his life.
King magically loses flame abilites after fighting Zoro, if that's not the biggest cope I don't know what is lmao
:hapnoel:

HA001

He's not a swordsman, infact he completely trashed Zoro without his sword and had trouble in a sword duel.
He lost a couple of feathers, still has his zoan form.
Why tf would he use flames when he's already pierced and fighting for his life.
King magically loses flame abilites after fighting Zoro, if that's not the biggest cope I don't know what is lmao
:hapnoel:
The only coping is you.

He fights with a sword his strongest attack is channeled through his sword
He didn't have it

He wasn't in flame mode
He didn't use his zoans.

These are all the facts.

He fights with a sword his strongest attack is channeled through his sword
He didn't have it
How do you know it's his strongest attack, and he was giving Zoro a sword duel so he used his sword.
His explosions/ beak beams look far more deadly. He's not a swordsman by Zoro's words.

He wasn't in flame mode
He didn't use his zoans.
These are all the facts.
They are facts because King was offscreened like the loser he is lmao
So the all star bozos attack Aramaki without using their fruits and King his flames, why? Because I'm a zorotard

HA001

How do you know it's his strongest attack, and he was giving Zoro a sword duel so he used his sword.
His explosions/ beak beams look far more deadly. He's not a swordsman by Zoro's words.

They are facts because King was offscreened like the loser he is lmao
So the all star bozos attack Aramaki without using their fruits and King his flames, why? Because I'm a zorotard
He wasn't giving zoro a sword duel when he used his giant flame dragon
He was running away
Idgaf what zoro said
King still uses his sword in combat.

Exactly offscreen

So how do you know they weren't snuck by greenbull which is far more likely looking at the position King was in.

I know yall Ladmirals are desperate right now but this ain't it

So how do you know they weren't snuck by greenbull which is far more likely looking at the position King was in.
He uses his sword only when his opponents beg him for a sword fight
"I told you not to test me"
Absolutely pathetic coping, fit for a yanker.
Greenbull neg diffed both King & Queen, he strangled him like a pig for slaughter and went on his way. I still don't get why you are crying about this, especially since Aramaki is an esteemed swordsman with a black blade + a logia. Afaik swordbros wet themselves in 1053

HA001

He uses his sword only when his opponents beg him for a sword fight
"I told you not to test me"
Absolutely pathetic coping, fit for a yanker.
Greenbull neg diffed both King & Queen, he strangled him like a pig for slaughter and went on his way. I still don't get why you are crying about this, especially since Aramaki is an esteemed swordsman with a black blade + a logia. Afaik swordbros wet themselves in 1053
Greenbull snuck them sure. And dealt with them. Sure.
But it wasn't an actual fight.
The only one crying is you making out like he blink diffed a full power king and queen.

Greenbull snuck them sure. And dealt with them. Sure.
But it wasn't an actual fight.
The only one crying is you making out like he blink diffed a full power king and queen.
He literally says “I told you not to test me” and you’re still saying he snuck them, no idea how that works.
The question is why are you so surprised he neg diffed them, that’s literally what happened in the manga,
Aramaki was on his way to attack an alliance that beat two yonko, a couple high level characters are only warm like what’s so hard to understand

Status
Not open for further replies.