One Piece Chapter 1065 "The Six Faces of Vegapunk"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
That would actually make Buggy terrifying too! Aside if he got serious with his DF and how dangerous a Seraphim of him would be anyway ofc! A fitting combination too...
Yeah, even if he retains his original df would be op. Split his bodyparts and in each part can shoot beams.

Don't think they will retain their original df's, imagine a seraphim Law/Teach with their abilities... would break the series and too many wtf's so I think they will simply find different solution that requires less resourcess - other df's that match their style.

Sera Buggy with Sugar's df is fitting. Actually Sera Doffy with Sugar's df would be fitting too.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
There's two paths Oda could probably go here:
1. Connect the technology discussed in this chapter with the ancient Automata from the moon that was in Enel's cover story.

2. Introduce a different ancient civilization called Alexandria (or something similar) where the first known automaton was built by Heron about 2K years ago.

I'm interested to see where this goes.
:hope:

Last edited:
Vegapunk can go fuck himself
literally.
Post automatically merged:

There's two paths Oda could probably go here:
1. Connect the technology discussed in your chapter with the ancient Automata from the moon that was in Enel's cover story.

2. Introduce a different ancient civilization called Alexandria (or something similar) where the first known automaton was built by Heron about 2K years ago.

I'm interested to see where this goes.
:hope:
me too!

I do like how the Vegapunks work:
Yorks job is to maximize the time of the other Vegapunks. By cutting out bathroom breaks, food breaks, and sleep the rest can work all day and night. Then comes Atlas’ job which is to burn the calories for the others and exercise by running amok.

Pythagoras and Edison seem to be the idea men and the data analyzers. Constantly drawing up new plans while still being able to analyze the data of the current experiments.

Lillith and Shaka are the angel and devil that seem to be in charge of morality of the projects and Lillith pushes the experiments and Shaka stops them when they go too far.

But still, I really hope we see Stella soon and it’s not some end of arc reveal.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Already looking forward to the end of the SSG hype machine; I get that they’re supposed to be the WG’s favorite new toys, but it’s lame how we’re this far into the story and five members of a Yonko’s crew can’t do shit to faux-Jinbe without my friend Franky’s laser beams :kayneshrug:

I do like how the Vegapunks work:
Yorks job is to maximize the time of the other Vegapunks. By cutting out bathroom breaks, food breaks, and sleep the rest can work all day and night. Then comes Atlas’ job which is to burn the calories for the others and exercise by running amok.

Pythagoras and Edison seem to be the idea men and the data analyzers. Constantly drawing up new plans while still being able to analyze the data of the current experiments.

Lillith and Shaka are the angel and devil that seem to be in charge of morality of the projects and Lillith pushes the experiments and Shaka stops them when they go too far.

But still, I really hope we see Stella soon and it’s not some end of arc reveal.
I feel like lilith called the CP0 agents as she IS loyal to the world goverment while shaka (which I will call vegapunk) is still the same old man he once was in terms of experience.

Assuming Senor Pink is alive, then I think Oda finally let us know what the stars in the Seraphim's pupil mean.

The stars aren't actually stars, they're just five points representing each lineage factor they were created with.

The five points are the devil fruit lineage factor, the cybernetics lineage factor, the warlord's lineage factor, the lunarian lineage factor, and Kuma's lineage factor which made it possible.

This would mean each Seraphim has the lineage factor of a devil fruit that suits the lineage factor of the warlord they were cloned from.

If this is true, then the Seraphim were born right after Dressrosa.

This means the Hancock Seraphim probably has Pica's devil fruit lineage, since we know Kaidou's fruit was cloned while he was captured. So whatever warlords were captured most likely will have the lineage factor of their actual devil fruits as well.

What if, Zoro is actually a clone.

Why does Zoro have three swords? What if Zoro's need to hold a sword in his mouth came from the lineage factors within him? Would this mean Zoro has NINE lineage factors??

Could the actual reason Zoro wears a black bandanna be due to Whitebeard's lineage factor? What if Zoro's Dragon Shock attack and the Onigashima earthquake scene were to foreshadow Zoro having the earthquake fruit lineage? Why did Marco the first division commander of Whitebeard show up right after the quake to help Edward Zoro? Is Zoro going to take over the remnants of the Whitebeard pirates? Is the Halloween color spread with Zoro dressed as a mix of Franky's Frankenstein's monster costume with the same scar as Weevil's hint that Zoro is actually Whitebeard's son through cloning? Was Zoro drinking the sake saucer for the Straw Hat Grand Fleet due to Whitebeard?​

Are the attacks Zoro uses way too similar to Kaidou's not to be also a lineage in Zoro too? Is Zoro's drinking, vitality, and endurance due to Kaidou's lineage?​

If Zoro has the lineage factor of two of the strongest, why not Mihawk's too? Could every bird themed move in Zoro's arsenal be from Mihawk's lineage? Perhaps Asura's spirit/ghost lineage has something to do with why Perona was with Zoro for the training with Mihawk.

Zoro clearly looks just like Ryuma, I think the Sword God's lineage was used as the base for the cloning. This explains the ignorance of Zoro's Shimotsuki lineage during his childhood and Wano arc.

Does Zoro have Roger's lineage factor? Were Yosaku and Johnny supposed to be Zoro's Rayleigh and Scopper?

Why did Zoro risk his left arm being cut off in Loguetown? Does he also have Shanks' lineage factor?

Why does Zoro get lost, and have green hair? Is it from Toki's lineage factor?

Could Zoro's last two lineage factors be King and Kuma? Or do they have something to do with Zoro's earring and waistband? What exactly is Asura? Is Asura a lineage factor similar to the Kuma or Lunarian lineage factor? Was the Grim Reaper actually the archangel Samael representing Zoro's lunarian lineage factor being born? What does this mean for Zoro and Lilith?​

Through cloning this means Zoro is lineage factor related to Kozuki Hiyori, Kozuki Momonosuke, Uta. The Shimotsukis, Makino's baby, Ace, Bonney, Yamato and maybe Weevil. Zoro would also be aligned with Mihawk's Mandrills, Wano, The Scabbards, Kaidou's crew, Shanks' crew and Whitebeard's crew. This is probably what being King of Hell actually means. As king Zoro must protect all his lineage factor's family with Wano as the safe haven.

Assuming the clones need time to develop, this means Zoro is most likely a 13 to 21 year old clone. Assuming the lineage factors of Whitebeard's fruit weren't supposed to exist, we could assume after years they finally developed unintentionally? This could mean Zoro would have Toki and Kaidou's fruits as well. Hence creating Vegapunk's monster.

Kaidou being family now means ZKK makes no sense. However, Zoro killing Blackbeard and Akainu are almost certain.

When Zoro opens his left eye, I think we'll see a nine pointed star.

This all depends on Senor Pink being alive or not by the way.​

Last edited:
Assuming Senor Pink is alive, then I think Oda finally let us know what the stars in the Seraphim's pupil mean.

The stars aren't actually stars, they're just five points representing each lineage factor they were created with.

The five points are the devil fruit lineage factor, the cybernetics lineage factor, the warlord's lineage factor, the lunarian lineage factor, and Kuma's lineage factor which made it possible.

This would mean each Seraphim has the lineage factor of a devil fruit that suits the lineage factor of the warlord they were cloned from.

This means the Hancock Seraphim probably has Pica's devil fruit lineage, since we know Kaidou's fruit was cloned while he was captured. So whatever warlords were captured most likely will have the lineage factor of their actual devil fruits as well.

Why does Zoro have three swords? What if Zoro's need to hold a sword in his mouth came from the lineage factors within him? Would this mean Zoro has NINE lineage factors??

Could the actual reason Zoro wears a black bandanna be due to Whitebeard's lineage factor? What if Zoro's Dragon Shock attack and the Onigashima earthquake scene were to foreshadow Zoro having the earthquake fruit lineage? Why did Marco the first division commander of Whitebeard show up right after the quake to help Edward Zoro? Is Zoro going to take over the remnants of the Whitebeard pirates? Is the Halloween color spread with Zoro dressed as a mix of Franky's Frankenstein's monster costume with the same scar as Weevil's hint that Zoro is actually Whitebeard's son through cloning? Was Zoro drinking the sake saucer for the Straw Hat Grand Fleet due to Whitebeard?​

Are the attacks Zoro uses way too similar to Kaidou's not to be also a lineage in Zoro too? Is Zoro's drinking, vitality, and endurance due to Kaidou's lineage?​

If Zoro has the lineage factor of two of the strongest, why not Mihawk's too? Could every bird themed move in Zoro's arsenal be from Mihawk's lineage? Perhaps Asura's spirit/ghost lineage has something to do with why Perona was with Zoro for the training with Mihawk.

Zoro clearly looks just like Ryuma, I think the Sword God's lineage was used as the base for the cloning. This explains the ignorance of Zoro's Shimotsuki lineage during his childhood and Wano arc.

Does Zoro have Roger's lineage factor? Were Yosaku and Johnny supposed to be Zoro's Rayleigh and Scopper?

Why did Zoro risk his left arm being cut off in Loguetown? Does he also have Shanks' lineage factor?

Could Zoro's last two lineage factors be King and Kuma? Or do they have something to do with Zoro's earring and waistband? What exactly is Asura? Is Asura a lineage factor similar to the Kuma or Lunarian lineage factor? Was the Grim Reaper actually the archangel Samael representing Zoro's lunarian lineage factor being born? What does this mean for Zoro and Lilith?​

Through cloning this means Zoro is lineage factor related to Kozuki Hiyori, Kozuki Momonosuke, Uta. The Shimotsukis, Makino's baby, Ace, Bonney, Yamato and maybe Weevil. Zoro would also be aligned with Mihawk's Mandrills, Wano, The Scabbards, Kaidou's crew, Shanks' crew and Whitebeard's crew. This is probably what being King of Hell actually means. As king Zoro must protect all his lineage factor's family.

Assuming the clones need time to develop, this means Zoro is most likely a 13 to 21 year old clone. Assuming the lineage factors of Whitebeard's fruit weren't supposed to exist, we could assume after years they finally developed unintentionally? This could mean Zoro would have Toki and Kaidou's fruits as well. Hence creating Vegapunk's monster.

Kaidou being family now means ZKK makes no sense. However. Zoro killing Blackbeard and Akainu are almost certain.

Most insane zoro fan boy (his is passing this as a joke but knows his bros will know what it truly means)

Most interesting part of the chapter by far.

The Seraphim retain some memories and abilities of the original.

Even if it's tiny like 20% of the original's capabilities, that's insane.

You get 20% Mihawk + Lunarian Speed or Defense, Pacifista Lasers and any further augmentations given to make them more effective in combat (Seraph Jinbe having a fruit that turns the surrounding into liquids for example).

And these guys all still have a lot of potential to grow.

Their durability is going to increase as they age based on this translation, their bodies will naturally get physically stronger/faster as well.

Seraphim are menaces. Vegapunk bred a generation of top tiers.
Make a thread

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah, even if he retains his original df would be op. Split his bodyparts and in each part can shoot beams.

Don't think they will retain their original df's, imagine a seraphim Law/Teach with their abilities... would break the series and too many wtf's so I think they will simply find different solution that requires less resourcess - other df's that match their style.

Sera Buggy with Sugar's df is fitting. Actually Sera Doffy with Sugar's df would be fitting too.
Oh man that would be INSANE! Shooting lasers from all his seperate flying body parts, DAMN!

Hahaha true! I wonder if Pacifistas even have "stamina", well these Seraphim ones especially? So could they spam DF powers endlessly potentially? Kinda like Edo Tensei "zombies" in Naruto having "infinite chakra" or so? That would be IMMENSELY broken beyond words ofc! Even these Seraphims having Laws, BBs etc DFs would be absolutely utterly broken and devstating as you said ofc! They would be more "efficient" with them too? More accurate?

I wouldnt mind if Oda experimented with other DFs instead for them, I would much rather that actually.

Oh man Sera Doffy as a "puppet master" with Sugars fruit as an alternative would still work extremely well ofc!

These Seraphims are such an exciting concept and as much as I hate the possibility of Senor Pink being dead (assuming Vegapunk didnt just clone/replicate his fruit instead), I do think its extremely cool to see the Jinbei Seraphim using Senor Pinks DF too...But this begs the questions too, can the Seraphims swim (before they are given DF powers ofc?), can Vegapunk find a way to eradicate DF users being unable to swim somehow and even if Seraphims can swim then, will Jinbeis Seraphim now ironically be screwed/unable to fight in water due to having a DF apparently and thus work as an ironic contrast to the actual Jinbei?

:zorothink: :wonderland:

Through cloning this means Zoro is lineage factor related to Kozuki Hiyori, Kozuki Momonosuke, Uta. The Shimotsukis, Makino's baby, Ace, Bonney, Yamato and maybe Weevil. Zoro would also be aligned with Mihawk's Mandrills, Wano, The Scabbards, Kaidou's crew, Shanks' crew and Whitebeard's crew. This is probably what being King of Hell actually means. As king Zoro must protect all his lineage factor's family with Wano as the safe haven.

Kaidou being family now means ZKK makes no sense. However, Zoro killing Blackbeard and Akainu are almost certain.

good theory, here's your badge