Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ @SakazOuki
Now I'm really starting to believe Dragon=Prime Whitebeard/Roger

- Akainu perceived Luffy an equal threat to Roger's son Ace based on Dragon being his father.

- Seemingly has a bounty above WB's just like Roger, (When WB was still alive)

- He has been amassing an army to overthrow WG and knows about the void century (Presumably Imu too), Same WG that defeated the ancient kingdom and are = 4 yonkos and Mihawk currently

Now with him getting extra focus I can see some crazy shit happening.
He didn't see him as an equal threat- he saw him ABOVE Ace. He immediately fixated on Luffy after noticing him and didn't give a shit about Ace anymore. It's clear that Dragon is goated as fuck and Akainu shitting his pants over Dragon having children is very reasonable.

C

Cruxroux

Yeah and Kakashi had no fear of using Kamui in the war. Faulty logic.
I said fear of using izanagi not kamui.

Yeah and Obito has Kamui which Pain has no counter to. He also a top tier genjutsu as well as wood style
Obito wood style is comparable to danzo they don't use it much. Only thing it unlocked for obito was ability to use madara rinnegan and controlling gedo statue.
lmao when was Obito sent flying again? He literally tanked a rasengan straight to the back, as well as a rasengan in the arm. He left the fight with Minato because he was tagged, there was no winning that fight. Pain literally lost paths to weaker rasengans

also obito casually stopped a swing from suigetsu and pushed back gai with his taijutsu. Obito in terms of raw strength has better feats than breaking rocks with your head
I don't even wanna argue on this. This is purely dumb. Pain definately got better brute strength than obito. He destroyed whole konoha. And had only 5 min cooldown.

Obito is literally written as stronger than pain, literally kishi says it via Minato. All I’m doing is point out this faulty logic
Sage of six path obito is stronger than pain but not Tobi who fought Konan.
please tell us how war arc Obito vs war arc Kakashi who spans Kamui + Gai + Killer B + KCM Naruto is comparable to this scenario at all lmao
Lmao you tell me how including madara in this was fair then ? Madara is totally off the charts compared to what i gave as an example of Naruto Kakashi and might guy. Kcm Naruto did nothing which ordinary Naruto can't do to land a blow on obito. It was just Kakashi kamui and Naruto rasengan.

Yeah agree.
Also, iirc Ohara was only supposed to be destroyed by the orders of Sengoku. The scholars were given death sentences because they knew too much but the common people were allowed to leave. Akainu out of his own will nuked the refugee ships.

Lulusia is even worse if you compare like that, an entire country including their citizens being erased off the map.
Sengoku just followed the instructions regarding the protocols of golden den den mushi. Now through this golden den den mushi, CP 0 gave orders to Sengoku and this has to be taken as the orders of WG itself. So poor Sengoku can't ignore it. Poor marines.
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.