Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The chapter is already out supposedly the posted on one piece reddit where the spoilers are
Listen to reloaded
This new scanlation group doesn't have good translation
We wait until TCB posts their version before the chapter discussion thread gets made.
When chapter out btw?
Also why do I always see you when I wanna ask this question?🤣

WE ALREADY SAW THE VOID CENTURY :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

HOW FAR BACK IS THIS FLASHBACK THE ISLAND WAS FROZEN VEGAPUNKS ENTIRE LIFE :snoopy::snoopy::snoopy:

WHY DOES KARAKURI ISLAND HAVE CHERRY BLOSSOMS AND WANO STUFF ON IT AND JAPANESE STYLE SHIT :believe::believe::believe::believe::believe::believe::believe:
WHAT THE FUCK

BRO

WHAT THE FUCK

THIS IS

FUCK

ONE PIECE FUCKING LORE

FUCK I'M SO DRUNK, THIS IS THE BEST SHIT I'VE EVER SEEN

LOL HOW LONG WERE THE ROBOT DUDES FLOATING UP ON THOSE BALLOONS

YOU'RE AMAZING, I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS HYPED IN SO LONG

And the Katana on the walls in the first picture? This Wano shit? What is going on in One Piece, AHHHHHHHHHH THE LORE IS GETTING SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Not really,Franky himself said he had tech in his hometown that was 500 years into the future.Only Vegapunk and his big head could make use of Ohara and Egghead's knowledge.
Nobody cares about junk he built for his hometown, the fact that everything we see NOW is based on previous recorded knowledge and not his own scientific accomplishment as we were led to believe, makes him a fraud and Caesar was competing against a cheater. Caesar >>>>> Vegapunk

Nobody cares about junk he built for his hometown, the fact that everything we see NOW is based on previous recorded knowledge and not his own scientific accomplishment as we were led to believe, makes him a fraud and Caesar was competing against a cheater. Caesar >>>>> Vegapunk
I doubt Caesar could replicate all this stuff from the past.
Post automatically merged:

Well,Franky did care enough to copy that junk and go from fodder to tobiroppo level thx to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.