Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite comment so far.

I feel ya bro.
After the underdog Gomu2 was asspulled to be apparently Imagination-based power which is ALSO Joy Boy's representation which make Zuunisha, a mythical creature (only used as a lore decoration but still) getting all nostalgic about Void Century and the grand design of OP world whatever, the hope for explaining all lore involving DF is ALSO invested in Luffy? Come on Man, even my Luffy wank (creating a new Haki type to break laws of physics in order to defeat Kaidou, faster than light stuff etc) doesn't hold a candle to EVERY RELEVANT CHARACTER JUST WAITING FOR LUFFY ALL THIS TIME :gokulaugh:

After learning how Teach betrayed Ace, I think Sabo created some sort of a plot to destroy the blackbeard pirates.

He had Aokiji join their crew and help Teach obtain the poneglyphs. Then they are going to lure Teach to Elbaf, where the revos are going to surprise him and steal his poneglyphs. This will ultimately allow the revolutionaries to find one piece, as Saul might know how to read the poneglyphs from the ohara books.

I'm guessing next chapter, Vegapunk is going to clue Luffy into this plan, which will probably lead to the SHs going to elbaf.
This would be so great
But I fear it's too advanced for Oda

Status
Not open for further replies.