Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitebeard literally said “don’t go I have a bad feeling about this.” While the entire crew yelled for him not to go.

But ace went of his own will. You think Whitebeard was going to beat up Ace to stop him?

We see whitebeards character throughout is all about preserving his families life. He doesn’t care to avenge them.
yes if he really want to stop ace beat up him is better than let him go after you bad feelings

Kaido thought luffy was dead up there. Feeling his haki out of nowhere would shock him cause he didn’t expect it.
kaido doesn't even recognize luffy's haki so much he has become more powerful we read it in the text and in the layout.

luffy has surpassed kaido in all areas it is shown and said in the manga and in a road to laugh tale even kaido himself admits it

Kaido : only joy boy/ Luffy can beat me

kaido doesn't even recognize luffy's haki so much he has become more powerful we read it in the text and in the layout.

luffy has surpassed kaido in all areas it is shown and said in the manga and in a road to laugh tale even kaido himself admits it

Kaido : only joy boy/ Luffy can beat me
It says luffy surpassed Kaido. Luffys haki is still weaker than Kaidos. His devil fruit made up for it tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.