Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one can beat the og 3 admirals in oda's opinion, I don't even know why you hate on greatness when you probably have the yoncuck saga in bottom tier:endthis:
You must lack eyes, brain and the entire center nervous system since Shanks negged two admirals one in Film Red and one in the main story without doing anything. Bottom tier is Ladmiral because there is 0 feat. It needed three Ladmirals to stop Gura quake shockwave from WB so instead of showing why you lack brain why don't you read the story and see how Yonkou have negged Ladmirals left,right and center. In the end Dying Whitebeard was ready to face the entire Navy by himself while your favorite Ladmiral peasants ran away with oneCoC blast from the sea, two ranaway seeing Shanks' haki blast. What more do you need? Only those who have no eyes, no ears and no brain fail to understand this small thing and I think you lack all of them.

You must lack eyes, brain and the entire center nervous system since Shanks negged two admirals one in Film Red and one in the main story without doing anything. Bottom tier is Ladmiral because there is 0 feat. It needed three Ladmirals to stop Gura quake shockwave from WB so instead of showing why you lack brain why don't you read the story and see how Yonkou have negged Ladmirals left,right and center. In the end Dying Whitebeard was ready to face the entire Navy by himself while your favorite Ladmiral peasants ran away with oneCoC blast from the sea, two ranaway seeing Shanks' haki blast. What more do you need? Only those who have no eyes, no ears and no brain fail to understand this small thing and I think you lack all of them.
Oda: no character can beat the 3 admirals:risitavirus:

With only a few chapters,this Eggehead arc is already better than Wano in my opinion! I guess it depends on what you like most about One Piece: if someone prefers the "big battles" side,Wano will probably be better,but if someone prefers the mysteries and the plot in general,arcs like Egghead or Zou are better than Wano,and this is my case. And so far,Egghead is even better than Zou! And we also had a big battle,altough still uncompleted,between Blackbeard and Law.

Oda justifying the statements made by Ivankov & Kuma.

Having a subordinate with the potential and goal to be the WSS, is used to confirm Luffy being Dragon's son. Luffy's the apple to Dragon being the tree when it comes to drawing people.

This man Dragon really has the most genius dude on the planet following him, next level shit lol. Continuing to deliver on the Dragon hype.
Having Vegapunk doesn't hype Dragon. It simply means Vegapunk being a genius can see how fucked up the WG is and their goals align.

Status
Not open for further replies.