Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I see. I was immediately thinking of this moment.

Madara dodged and put him down quickly. Tobirama is behind Minato in Hiraishin but likewise is Gai in 7th gate above Madara in reaction speed.

Look how impressed Minato was with 7th gate Gai
Guy's reactions aren't faster than Madara—his striking speed is faster than his. We don't exactly know how Tobirama's FTG blitz works but the main difference b/w the two is Minato always has a backup while Tobirama doesn't. If Minato fails, then he teleports away. Also, we saw Minato react to Gai's speed in 8th Gate, so he gets a lot of leverage against non-8th Gate Gai. Gai wouldn't notice Minato/Tobirama as quickly as Madara because Madara has Hashirama's sensing plus his own Godly reactions—that gives him an edge over Gai in perception.

It's not my fav manga but it's my fav shounen manga lol. Most of the issues of Naruto is due to the fourth great ninja war, everything before that I don't have any major qualms with. Most issues I have with One Piece is that it is mostly filler whereas Naruto issues are just bad writing mistakes. I much prefer writing mistakes than filler.
Ah

How do you feel about HxH then?

That feels like it'd be up your alley tbh

Though it has it's fair share of problems

C

Cruxroux

So Kakashi’s kamui isn’t part of his arsenal? What kind of dumbass logic is this? Lmao
You are dumbest available on this forum if you are comparing the eye obito gave to Kakashi to some guy eye in obito lab. Kakashi can't use izanagi becuz his sharingan is gone after that which is unlikely to happen to Tobi cuz he can just replace the eye. How many i times do i have to repeat myself when I say i would have easily considered that into Tobi arsenal if he used his own eye. Not evryone got access to unlimited eyes in Naruto verse.

How is konan’s prep time feat going to help Pain in a 1v1 Obito? He has different abilities and fighting style.
Pain is class above Konan. He beat Tobi easier than Konan did. Rinnegan is superior to sharingan and mangekyou sharingan. That's why it's the final stage to sharingan. Its literally sage of six paths himself. Uzumaki chakra pool reserves and uchiha eyes. (Madara eye). Though I won't disagree fight will be high diff because Tobi kamui is an ability almost comparable to sasuke rinnegan but with massive chakra reserve pools. But in the end pain wins.
Talking about speed and hax it goes to obito but. Pain got brute strength and chakra. And finally superiority over mangekyou sharingan with rinnegan.

Naruto was lucky to snap out of his transformation in the final battle or else pain almost succeeded. Not to forget jiraya message of real one is not among them helped them a lot. Moment he went to real one it's was almost talk no jutsu at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.