Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are dumbest available on this forum if you are comparing the eye obito gave to Kakashi to some guy eye in obito lab. Kakashi can't use izanagi becuz his sharingan is gone after that which is unlikely to happen to Tobi cuz he can just replace the eye. How many i times do i have to repeat myself when I say i would have easily considered that into Tobi arsenal if he used his own eye. Not evryone got access to unlimited eyes in Naruto verse.
So your logic boils down to “Obito can spam it” you realize how fucking stupid that is?
Pain is class above Konan. He beat Tobi easier than Konan did. Rinnegan is superior to sharingan and mangekyou sharingan. That's why it's the final stage to sharingan. Its literally sage of six paths himself. Uzumaki chakra pool reserves and uchiha eyes. (Madara eye).
jesus what a terrible argument. Pain wins because “sharingan > rinnegan”? You’re telling me EMS Madara loses to Pain? Lmao

Though I won't disagree fight will be high diff because Tobi kamui is an ability almost comparable to sasuke rinnegan but with massive chakra reserve pools. But in the end pain wins.
Talking about speed and hax it goes to obito but. Pain got brute strength and chakra. And finally superiority over mangekyou sharingan with rinnegan.
Brute strength Obito easily scales higher than Pain. Durability ? Obito tanks KCM rasengans meanwhile Konohamaru is dropping paths with Rasengans. Also the “Rinnegan > sharingan” argument is ridiculous because we’re not taking into account abilities and the users. Again by that logic VOTE Madara loses to Pain

Naruto was lucky to snap out of his transformation in the final battle or else pain almost succeeded. Not to forget jiraya message of real one is not among them helped them a lot. Moment he went to real one it's was almost talk no jutsu at that point.
irrelevant. Minato literally tells Naruto that Obito is the bigger threat in that fight. If Naruto had lost to Pain he would’ve gotten neg by Obito

Both of the showed Fleet Admirals in the series are same as both are just puppets of CD/Goroseis. Can't deny there orders even if there are dark activities/events happening openly (like in Alabasta or Dressrosa). If Sengoku has to be a part of buster call than Akainu has to overlook the extermination of Lulusia kingdom as well and pretend like ita a normal day and nothing major happened.

Why bashing Sengoku only !? Didn't Akainu neglected what was happening in DR ? Did Akainu took any special measures to minimize the problems of citizens there ?

If Dragon didn't form RA 20 years back than he could still have enough motives to form it now.

C

Cruxroux

So your logic boils down to “Obito can spam it” you realize how fucking stupid that is?
Accept it. Obito had no fear using izanagi unlike other characters have and hence don't use it even as a last resort.

jesus what a terrible argument. Pain wins because “sharingan > rinnegan”? You’re telling me EMS Madara loses to Pain? Lmao
Madara is totally different beast. He can spam susanoo. Can Itachi , sasuke , obito do that?

Brute strength Obito easily scales higher than Pain. Durabilitt? Obito tanks KCM rasengans meanwhile Konohamaru is dropping paths with Rasengans. Also the “Rinnegan > sharingan” argument is ridiculous because we’re not taking into account abilities and the users. Again by that logic VOTE Madara loses to Pain
Bro pain was breaking rocks with his head. Obito can't do that. He got hit by a rasengan and was sent flying.
You are totally dumb if you don't understand madara easily beats majority of characters out there. He was written different and stronger even with base abilities.

irrelevant. Minato literally tells Naruto that Obito is the bigger threat in that fight. If Naruto had lost to Pain he would’ve gotten neg by Obito
Same obito lost to simple Kakashi and Naruto. You really wanna use logic here ?.

The Demi-God Tiers literally massacre Danzo and Tobirama
Danzo Koto gg, as simple as that.
Tobirama was equal to MS Izuna, who was more or less near Madara level before EMS.
He has the experience, chakra, FTG, Edo, and was put in the same light as Hashirama by Madara.
His portrayal is there

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Danzo Koto gg, as simple as that.
Tobirama was equal to MS Izuna, who was more or less near Madara level before EMS.
He has the experience, chakra, FTG, Edo, and was put in the same light as Hashirama by Madara.
His portrayal is there
The translation said he was second after Madara, the distance between them unknown :seriously:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Both of the showed Fleet Admirals in the series are same as both are just puppets of CD/Goroseis. Can't deny there orders even if there are dark activities/events happening openly (like in Alabasta or Dressrosa). If Sengoku has to be a part of buster call than Akainu has to overlook the extermination of Lulusia kingdom as well and pretend like ita a normal day and nothing major happened.

Why bashing Sengoku only !? Didn't Akainu neglected what was happening in DR ? Did Akainu took any special measures to minimize the problems of citizens there ?

If Dragon didn't form RA 20 years back than he could still have enough motives to form it now.
All Lulusia did was rebel against it's oppressive monarchy, iirc it's the same country that Revolutionaries (Belo Betty & other Commanders) freed at the start of Reverie. For that, it was literally erased out of existence lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.