Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda has always played with the concept of perception vs reality. Doesn't mean vegapunk is not smart, it just means he is not the god everybody thought he was.
Sure. But this diminishes vegapunks portrayal too much. Oda sacrificed vegapunk to hype up ancient kingdom. He could have done it with out dragging punk under. :kayneshrug:

bruh they deleted my spoilers and told me to stfu for no reason

gonna post the spoilers here because fuck them
More info thanks to Malik talkOP:
- Zoro vs Rob Lucci
- Rob Lucci developed a new variation of Tekkai, breaks third generation stone
- Vegapunk is a Giant, but only his head grew, not his body. He studied those books in a very short amount of time and started gathering funds for his research
I believe you
Screw Shedon

I'm so done with these fucking idiots bruh
TAC is a terrible mod and posts fake spoilers
and the others condone it and suck his cock
it's so bizarre
and retardon barely ever posts actual spoilers, he usually just posts random gifs on twitter. it's so silly and obnoxious :josad:
Agreed, TAC is so annoying I don’t even get what the mods see in him. Every time something goes wrong I instantly assume it was him and guess what? He proves me right

Am I the only one here who is hyped for Rev Army (Dragon and Sabo)?

Rev Army had so much potential, but Oda sidelined them too much. They could be the second group of protagonist.
I had zero expectations from Wano, yet Oda still managed to disappoint me. I am optimistic for Elbaf, especially because Oda has picked up pace. But the real issue is the off-screening. If Oda dont cut off scenes then OP is 10/10 weekly manga.
Still waiting for update about Sabo and Law, but Oda decides to tease Dragon + Ohara + Saul.
We still dont know about Vivi and many others.
Its tough to be an OP fan 😪
Me too

Am I the only one here who is hyped for Rev Army (Dragon and Sabo)?

Rev Army had so much potential, but Oda sidelined them too much. They could be the second group of protagonist.
I had zero expectations from Wano, yet Oda still managed to disappoint me. I am optimistic for Elbaf, especially because Oda has picked up pace. But the real issue is the off-screening. If Oda dont cut off scenes then OP is 10/10 weekly manga.
Still waiting for update about Sabo and Law, but Oda decides to tease Dragon + Ohara + Saul.
We still dont know about Vivi and many others.
Its tough to be an OP fan 😪
We won't find out about Law until next year

bruh they deleted my spoilers and told me to stfu for no reason

gonna post the spoilers here because fuck them
More info thanks to Malik talkOP:
- Zoro vs Rob Lucci
- Rob Lucci developed a new variation of Tekkai, breaks third generation stone
- Vegapunk is a Giant, but only his head grew, not his body. He studied those books in a very short amount of time and started gathering funds for his research
Real

I feel bad for the old man and kid in Karakuri island. They, along with their island people think that punk is the greatest genius ever. But in reality, books>punk.

Also, franky blowing up punks old lab and his old project ideas and sketches along with it is basically meaning less now, Since all that would still be in the ohara books. Not that it ever mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.