Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
This really begs the question how the Ancient Kingdom got fucked over. Seraphim is something Vegafraud can create, imagine the best creations of the scientists back in the day.

Must be some grand betrayal of the Marshall D family
Don't forget previous JoyBoy
He must've been a top tier + Mermaid princess who has control of the sea kings + Zuniesha + Wano was apart of the ancient kingdom.

WG back then were menaces,
erased all that

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
My big prediction is they didn't fight back. They went the weak pacifist route
Like a "Whitebeard won't attack Wano" situation? They didn't fight because it would cause too much damage to the world?

"We can't fight the 20 Kingdoms with our full power... or we will destroy the entire world. We must let them take us over, and preserve the history, and Will of our people, so that, some day, some one will come, to make Joy Boy's dream come true."

Last chapter, one of the punks mentioned that a person's experiences might also be in their lineage factor. So, the way Poseidon just re emerges from mermaids might be like that. The of Poseidons genes get passed down. And when it's the right time, it activates.
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Pluton can be build, a ship described as out of this world and nearly impossible to build, then similar logic with Poseidon weapon, genes passed down on generation like let's say every 100 years a new mermaid with might get born with a chance to activate the poseidon genes.

Maybe Uranus could be mind controlled. Like let's say an object, or Imu's crown, or a ring let's him connect with the weapon and control it via his mind. Would be interesting if one of the 6 "Moons" is Uranus, and he connects to it via said object. Death star.

Status
Not open for further replies.