Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
INteresting we finaly got the reveal I was waiting for Aokiji TIme capsule is realy atime capsule for people this open a lot of possibility .
Previous user might have use it on someone else or Aokiji himself and someone we tought was dead will apear.

Saul might be the man marked by flame since he was in ohara when it was burning.

We might get Kid and shanks at elbaff.

Dragon was a scientific ?

A nice lore drop like I like it .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@EtenBoby
I was supposed to tell you my opinion on the chapter.

Well, not the best chapter for me but I appreciate moving the story forward/more lore reveal.

Although this chapter kinda makes Dragon and Vegapunk look like lowkey frauds if you think about it.

I know it's a bit stretching the facts but you can look at it this way too especially after 1000+ freakin chapters.

Dragon only started Revos after the Ohara incident, so the tyranny of WG, slavery and killing innocent people before wasn't enough to drive him to this.

Hence I made a joke that:
Tyranny, slavery, killing innocent people and injustice.

Dragon: Zzzz.

Destroying a Library.

Dragon: Oh, hell nah. I'm not having this, it's morbin time

As for Vegapunk, seems kinda fraud since he basically learned everything from the books to my understanding. So you literally had to get a good engineer and give him the knowledge, without the books he is Caesar, Judge, Queen level in terms of tech/knowledge.

"Vegapunk also wants to be in the government so he can get in touch with Marines that’ll listen"

YES SIR , YES SIR, YES SIR. Fujitora & Dragon team up is happening!!!

VP THE DOG BRO!! HE THE MAN!!! Putting in work against these mfs!!!

:finally:

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
nah cuz i like the wg more now they were really the underdogs and pulled the W

the anicent kingdom had the devil fruits, advanced technology, ancient weapons(at least two of them) yet people like the people of alabasta fucked them over
- Joyboy
- D Family
- Zuniesha
- Mermaid Princess(Poseidon) + Fishmen
- Advanced Tech
- Wano
- Giants
- Netafari family Betrayal?

Being underdogs is an understatement

WG against all odds pulled off the greatest upset in OP history

Last edited:
Clearly Vegapunk isn’t a fraud. But since his introduction were told he’s hundreds of years in the future with his inventions. So hearing he’s just rehashing the ancient kingdoms science definitely feels like a kick in the nuts.
The question is, would anyone be able to simply read the books and rehash them?

Did Ohara scholars write down the formulas? Or did they simply write down what existed back then, and VP is recreating it all.

@EtenBoby
I was supposed to tell you my opinion on the chapter.
Dragon only started Revos after the Ohara incident, so the tyranny of WG, slavery and killing innocent people before wasn't enough to drive him to this.

Hence I made a joke that:
Tyranny, slavery, killing innocent people and injustice.

Dragon: Zzzz.

Destroying a Library.

Dragon: Oh, hell nah. I'm not having this, it's morbin time

As for Vegapunk, seems kinda fraud since he basically learned everything from the books to my understanding. So you literally had to get a good engineer and give him the knowledge, without the books he is Caesar, Judge, Queen level in terms of tech/knowledge.
They genocided the most important historian hub in the world because they dared to seek knowledge, thats one of the most fuckd up things the wg ever did, doesnt mean he was fine with the other bad stuff but simply that it was the point he realize theres no fixing it and only taking donw the system could save stuff, unlike "good" marines who still stick to the system despite all that, Grap included. This also ties with the wg destroying a high tech kindgom from the past: they represent Ignorance and fanaticism/zealotry, and leaving everyone without knowledge as that would allow people to revolt against them easily.

even then an entire population beind destroyed and demonized cause of information they knew is a perfect representation of real world corruption and massive crimes commited by govenrments across history, so its a very fitting turning poin to cause a revolution that reasonates well with the kinds of systems the wg is based off, the only people who don see it as screwed up as if its just "some library" are the types that are still so immature babies they get mad at having to read at school or such brainlets they dont see whats wrong with censorship or think burning books is fine if they have something they dont agree or dislike (in your case, books about getting a job, touching grass and women with nice tiddies are all things that would scare you into burning them)

And Vegapunk already complained that nobody could repliate his shit and was known as a genious since he was a kid, so the story clearly wants us to think hes above, its not like the books were that easy of a guide if no one else replicated it before, it may even be they just told him what they had and he replicated by himself

Status
Not open for further replies.