Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
- Joyboy
- D Family
- Zuniesha
- Mermaid Princess(Poseidon) + Fishmen
- Advanced Tech
- Wano
- Giants
- Netafari family Betrayal?

Being underdogs is an understatement

WG against all odds pulled off the greatest upset in OP history
I forgot Lunarian and shandorians

20 hakimans really erased all the joyboy bros
:crazwhat:

You gonna stay on my dick until you die! You ______ ______ ___ in life. Your purpose in life is being on my stream sucking on my dick daily! Your purpose is being in that chat blowing that dick daily! Your life is nothing! You serve zero purpose! You should ___ yourself now! And give somebody else a piece of that oxygen and ozone layer, that's covered up so we can breathe inside this blue trapped bubble. Because what are you here for? To worship me? ____ yourself. I mean that, with a hundred percent. With a thousand percent.

@EtenBoby
I was supposed to tell you my opinion on the chapter.

Well, not the best chapter for me but I appreciate moving the story forward/more lore reveal.

Although this chapter kinda makes Dragon and Vegapunk look like lowkey frauds if you think about it.

I know it's a bit stretching the facts but you can look at it this way too especially after 1000+ freakin chapters.

Dragon only started Revos after the Ohara incident, so the tyranny of WG, slavery and killing innocent people before wasn't enough to drive him to this.

Hence I made a joke that:
Tyranny, slavery, killing innocent people and injustice.

Dragon: Zzzz.

Destroying a Library.

Dragon: Oh, hell nah. I'm not having this, it's morbin time

As for Vegapunk, seems kinda fraud since he basically learned everything from the books to my understanding. So you literally had to get a good engineer and give him the knowledge, without the books he is Caesar, Judge, Queen level in terms of tech/knowledge.
Not so surprising that he's a total lib with the whole "our enemies are only the celestial dragons, not the WG" thing going on with the Revos.

Status
Not open for further replies.