Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Wano is over, last chapters are crazy . I like that .

Dragon was at Ohara incident, Vegapunk they know Clover .

Now we know why Monkey D Dragon become the chief of revolutionnary, Dragon and Vegapuk, know each other.

We see Vegapunk Real face for the first time, Luffy meets Vegapunk for the first time, Vegapunk know Luffy.

If i understand Jaguar D .Saulo and Giants are the ones who moves Ohara book's to Elbaf.

Since Wano is over, last chapters are crazy . I like that .

Dragon was at Ohara incident, Vegapunk they know Clover .

Now we know why Monkey D Dragon become the chief of revolutionnary, Dragon and Vegapuk, know each other.

We see Vegapunk Real face for the first time, Luffy meets Vegapunk for the first time, Vegapunk know Luffy.

If i understand Jaguar D .Saulo and Giants are the ones who moves Ohara book's to Elbaf.
Yes, saul is alive and shaka tells it to robin seeing how she reacts

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Katakuri and King aren't extremely surprising but it's weird how insecure they are about their cool faces
Especially Katakuri when most of the ridiculous looking people are in WCI.

I guess it's the *perfect thing*

Plus they both got bullied over their looks in childhood and the insecurities grow over age

WorstGen tards when someone who is incredibly intelligent has a big brain ( there totally haven't been movies where people look like this either )
Yeah, but big brain doesnt have to mean an head that long. It looks like what team four star did with doctor weelo who is resurrected as human but with a giant head and is later revealed as getting brain cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.