Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Roger's words literally imply both Garp and sengoku were after him

And why won't they? You expect me to believe navy ain't tryna capture Roger.

Marines pulled every form of resource out of their ass to stop Old Sick Fuck Whitebeard

But I am supposed to believe they'll send one vice admiral only after Pirate king lmao
No, not at all what I was saying

I meant that Garp himself would never ask for help against Roger. It was his personal goal to catch him, on top of his Marine job

Is Z Canon? If you consider Z than you should consider Bullet, someone Who was already equal to Rayleigh before his prime and still wanted to fight Yonkos and Admirals to show he's the strongest according to Oda himself, yeah, fighting Yonkos and Admirals Is needed to prove you're strongest, not fighting Mihawk. :josad:
Z is canon but not everything about movie is
Shiki is canon but not movie
Bullet is canon but not movie

G3 Luffy ain't doing shit to an admiral level guy.

No, not at all what I was saying

I meant that Garp himself would never ask for help against Roger. It was his personal goal to catch him, on top of his Marine job
And he would fail which he did
Then marines would tell him
"Shut your old ass up..capturing Roger is more important to us than your rivalry"

Garp is still marines employee and can't make his own decisions.

Kind of crazy the forces Revs are getting lately

- Sabo becoming Flame Emperor, being compared to Dragon. I wouldn't put him on Dragon's level yet but he should be pretty close
- Kuma if they manage to restore him
- The whole Kingdoms that rebelled lately thanks to Sabo's influence
- Thanks to Vegapunk imagine if the Revs get adult Seraphims

Then there's Ivankov and the 4 Commanders, who with Sabo can fight and make it alive against two Admirals.

Being captain doesn't always mean stronger either

Luffy wasn't always above Zoro
Buggy Mihawk

It is external portrayal to makes us give roger benefit of the doubt.
I agree. Buggy/Mihawk is obviously different and Oda made that clear.

We're probably not far from each other. I'm saying Roger is extreme diffing Garp 1v1 but he can't beat Primebeard.

You can literally have an extreme match with someone close to you.

If Akainu and Aokiji didn't fight for 12 days but like 11 days and walked it off..it would still be a extreme match.
Sure but when one fighter is severely damaged post fight it's portrayal difference.
Luffy vs Lucci was like extreme extreme diff. Akainu was standing.

How does that show Roger = Garp?

Law and Kidd fought Kaido and Big Mom with Luffy so confirmed Luffy = Kidd = Law??
Lmfao
They nearly killed each other 10s of times by Roger's mouth.
The whole world knows Garp cornered him multiple times.
And Roger 12 years after arriving at Lodestar and 2 years before reaching Raftel, seconds away from stalemating Whitebeard still called out their names. This is legitimately worse than the hakiman arguments

Pretty much did all the time, refused a promotion countless times on top of that while still having Admiral privileges, and even calling CDs dumbasses to their face (no other marine would dare do this)
Fucking anyone can refuse promotion
I can deny the Senior Developer position at my company but that doesn't mean I can just tell them.."I am not allowing anyone else this user story..fuck you guys" when demo is literally scheduled in a week.

Capturing Roger is Marines priority
If Garp failed then they'll send reinforcements

If garp is showing insubordination, they'll fire him.

Status
Not open for further replies.