Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean technically that argument is in Mihawks favor.

At some point Shanks can fight Mihawk..now Mihawk is superior canonically.
They use it in reverse, Mihawk was equal to Shanks when he was fodder, now he's hakiman yonko or whatever

And the way he was hyping up Whitebeard in Marine Ford "we have angered the king of Seas"
Whitebeard ruled atop all pirates, he had fleets of pirates beside him and was/is the WSM, wielding a df that can fold the world.
This statement has nothing to do with Garp vs Whitebeard, "we" angered, this is war lol

Garp doesn't have relevance of being Roger's equal..you get me?
I don't, you simply don't want to accept it after everything I showed you lol.
You think the marines have all admirals dispatched for Roger 24/7?
There's still Whitebeard, Shiki, Meme and whoever else was active at the time. No one was stronger than Roger but Roger also wasn't stronger than Garp, in fact he nearly died 10s of times against him throughout his career.
Hell when he arrives in Water 7 they say he cornered him during his era, meaning after Xebec died, and that's after both Garp and Roger folded the Rocks pirates so it makes sense.

Past Bullet โ‰ˆ Prime Rayleigh
Movie Bullet > Prime Rayleigh and still according to Oda he has to show to be stronger than Yonkos and Admirals, those Who are strong in the world (no Mihawk).
And it is confirmed Bullet is canon as a character movie itself isn't canon lmao
Post automatically merged:

Good, so Bullet was equal to Prime Rayleigh but way weaker than Roger since this Is what Is described about his past.
But movie isn't canon lol

Or Shiki is comparable to pre time skip Luffy?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Past Bullet โ‰ˆ Prime Rayleigh
Movie Bullet > Prime Rayleigh and still according to Oda he has to show to be stronger than Yonkos and Admirals, those Who are strong in the world (no Mihawk).
If we using non canon/filler shit.

Old Rayleigh was toying with G4 Luffy. Same G4 Luffy who beat Bullet.

Ain't no way someone believes Bullet was > Prime Rayleigh lmao.

They use it in reverse, Mihawk was equal to Shanks when he was fodder, now he's hakiman yonko or whatever

Whitebeard ruled atop all pirates, he had fleets of pirates beside him and was/is the WSM, wielding a df that can fold the world.
This statement has nothing to do with Garp vs Whitebeard, "we" angered, this is war lol

I don't, you simply don't want to accept it after everything I showed you lol.
You think the marines have all admirals dispatched for Roger 24/7?
There's still Whitebeard, Shiki, Meme and whoever else was active at the time. No one was stronger than Roger but Roger also wasn't stronger than Garp, in fact he nearly died 10s of times against him throughout his career.
Hell when he arrives in Water 7 they say he cornered him during his era, meaning after Xebec died, and that's after both Garp and Roger folded the Rocks pirates so it makes sense.
I mean technically nothing directly confirms Garp < Roger but its same with Rayleigh

Its just my power scaling
The idea of Roger = Garp isn't nonsense

One could even say
Roger ~ Whitebeard ~ Garp ~ Sengoku ~ Shiki ~ Rayleigh
Post automatically merged:

His flashback isn't?
I am not talking about movie events, but his past.
Like Uta, his events aren't Canon but her being childhood friend of Luffy Is, so I consider her flashback canon
Nah
Non canon info

Only thing that is canon is bullet is a character

If we using non canon/filler shit.

Old Rayleigh was toying with G4 Luffy. Same G4 Luffy who beat Bullet.

Ain't no way someone believes Bullet was > Prime Rayleigh lmao.
Buggy literally stated It.
Also, are you ignoring that to prove to be the strongest according to Oda you have to defeat Yonkos and Admirals those Who are strong in the world? Where Is Mihawk?

Also according to Ace's novel Shanks was One of the 4 strongest pirates in the world, and the novel isn't talking about military Power but the strength of the individual since It was questioning Who could Scar shanks, one of the strongest 4 pirates in the world (and yes, Mihawk being a warlord means he's a pirate).

I'll make a thread about this since I got tired of Reading Mihawk above Shanks or Mihawk top 1 when Oda debunked this.

Also, are you ignoring that to prove to be the strongest according to Oda you have to defeat Yonkos and Admirals those Who are strong in the world? Where Is Mihawk?

Also according to Ace's novel Shanks was One of the 4 strongest pirates in the world, and the novel isn't talking about military Power but the strength of the individual since It was questioning Who could Scar shanks, one of the strongest 4 pirates in the world (and yes, Mihawk being a warlord means he's a pirate).
No Shanks isn't one one of the four strongest lol

Buggy is literally canon equal of Shanks and has less bounty than mihawk

Idea of Shanks not being below Mihawk is down right retarded

Anyone who even suggests that should be treated as a flat earther

His flashback isn't?
I am not talking about movie events, but his past.
Like Uta, his events aren't Canon but her being childhood friend of Luffy Is, so I consider her flashback canon
I agree, everything is canon, Zoro vs Fujitora with Mihawk casually destroying Fujitora's strongest attack and Lanji almost breaking another leg vs Smoker. I guess Zoro is a mix of Bullet and Rayleigh of the new era.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

I'll make a thread about this since I got tired of Reading Mihawk above Shanks or Mihawk top 1 when Oda debunked this.
Dude, we saw how Bullet was defeated. Bullet is not canon and he's most definitely not on Prime Rayleigh level lol

No Shanks isn't one one of the four strongest lol
According to?

Ace's novel stated otherwise.
Dude, we saw how Bullet was defeated. Bullet is not canon and he's most definitely not on Prime Rayleigh level lol
Yeah but that Is movie bullshit scaling. I only consider Buggy statement that Bullet was someone Who was on the level of Rayleigh in the past, Who got destroyed by Roger (which confirmes the idea of Roger >> Rayleigh).

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž

lol talk about using filler

Status
Not open for further replies.