Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strawhats
Bonney
Vegapunk
Cp0
Enel

a perfect arc
It makes sense. Where else would Vegapunk be trying to go with a warping machine.

And in Enels cover story, there was that old dude from Vegapunk's home island, whose animatronics went to the moon, after he died. And Enel seemed to have found an Ancient civilization on the moon, which is definitely something Vegapunk would be interested in.

And the cherry on top, is it opens up a way for Enel to get back to Earth if there is warping technology that connects the Moon to the Earth.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It makes sense. Where else would Vegapunk be trying to go with a warping machine.

And in Enels cover story, there was that old dude from Vegapunk's home island, whose animatronics went to the moon, after he died. And Enel seemed to have found an Ancient civilization on the moon, which is definitely something Vegapunk would be interested in.

And the cherry on top, is it opens up a way for Enel to get back to Earth if there is warping technology that connects the Moon to the Earth.
Where else would we get massive info dumps on ancient kingdoms afterall?
Finally Enel time?
im so hyped. Dudes my 3rd favorite character. I also like the idea of pre timeskip villains meetings

Status
Not open for further replies.