Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1066 Spoilers Discussion

What "deceased" character is coming back next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes sense. Where else would Vegapunk be trying to go with a warping machine.

And in Enels cover story, there was that old dude from Vegapunk's home island, whose animatronics went to the moon, after he died. And Enel seemed to have found an Ancient civilization on the moon, which is definitely something Vegapunk would be interested in.

And the cherry on top, is it opens up a way for Enel to get back to Earth if there is warping technology that connects the Moon to the Earth.
Rev army new moon base?

nah vegapunk got that big momussy
What the heck is a momussy???
He outdid himself here though
Weirdest looking character of OP history
I was so horny for female Vegapunk introduction
I wanted to fuck Vegapunk so bad...
Oda, you are the lowest scum!!!!!!!!
:luffylaugh: @Peppercore
I'm calling it now. That "warping" machine is connected to the Moon, and the Straw Hats are going there this arc. It might actually be where the last Road Poneglyph is located as well.
It makes sense. Where else would Vegapunk be trying to go with a warping machine.

And in Enels cover story, there was that old dude from Vegapunk's home island, whose animatronics went to the moon, after he died. And Enel seemed to have found an Ancient civilization on the moon, which is definitely something Vegapunk would be interested in.

And the cherry on top, is it opens up a way for Enel to get back to Earth if there is warping technology that connects the Moon to the Earth.
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE

I FEEL HYPE UPCOMING :finally::finally:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You're a deniekek? Ugh, worse than I imagined. You're going to hold against me forever for getting a nakama prediction wrong or are you just a broken person who tell everyone I was too mean?
just remind you how you shouldnt go around telling people to think more when you thought a character with no screentime would join the SHs just cause she traveled with them a little while

Status
Not open for further replies.